aku's opening monologue but extra thicc

aku's opening monologue but extra thicc

GO. Aku's Opening Monologue But EXTRA THICC. My personal blog. But guess what? Follow. But a foolish Samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Then I probably like it as well. without context you would think the two have absolutely nothing in common. 7,511 notes. All videos; All videos . I have texts, I have phone conversations, and I said, “This is unacceptable!” And I told them how -you know- I almost got violent, but I didn’t. Fuck them and anyone who makes fun of Terry Crews speaking out and taking a stand. Aku’s Opening Monologue but Every Adjective is Replaced with Extra Thick. Feinstein: Say it as it is. Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! The first thing I’ve ever posted on Tumblr has over a thousand notes and it’s a Samurai Jack meme. Reblog. samurai jack extra thick aku aku's monologue extra thicc. E X T R A T H I C C X T R A T H I C C. Comments. i think my first tipping point was when someone showed me the cobra unit opening from mgs3 followed directly by the raiden vs vamp fight from mgs4 back to back. Jacks inner monologue: The portals are destroyed, aku has won and your family is waiting for you in the afterlife. You only have a few chances to make yourself a viable member of the community. Uploaded by: SkaffenT • Category: General • Added on 13 April 2017 Description. It is unacceptable.” And then they disappeared. I just don’t understand how all this shit could possibly form a single well-flowing narrative. Trust me. Come on down and listen to OC remixes and enjoy the nonsense. Commissioned @gregzillagt for a profile pic, and I’m incredibly happy with the results! Aku’s Opening Monologue but Every Adjective is Replaced with Extra Thick. Why didn’t you [gestures pushing motion]? Crews: …you only have a few shots at success. Liked Share Report . Not sure if he has any spots left but give em a quick email at gregzillastuff@gmail.com, it’s only $15 and he worked incredibly quickly! Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! :As many have pointed out to me, yes, you are correct! Samurai Jack Aku monologue + Opening lyrics. And I said, “What are you going to do about this predator that you have roaming your hallways?” And -you know- I was told, “We are going to do everything in our power. This shit isn’t funny. Feinstein: You’re a big, powerful man. I think it’s important. 7,511 notes. Unfollow. Can I be Internet famous now? Look at the faces of the black men behind him it says it all. Thanks again my man! All videos; All videos; 309 views . You’ll get used to it really quickly. 3. “Final” is indeed not an Adjective. ... samurai jack extra thick aku aku's monologue extra thicc. I’ll be honest with you it was the strength of my wife who trained me and told me, “If this situation happens, let’s leave.” And the training worked because I did not go into my first reaction, I grabbed her hand, we left, but the next day I went right to the agency. My wife for years prepared me. This is real fucking infuriating. I’ve never gotten the opportunity to play it, so I’m just looking at it from the outside. I like a lot of stuff. Why does everything I like have a Fandom that everyone hates. I’m from Flint, Michigan. dezmond19 . You’re right. We are going to handle this Terry. Don’t be violent.” And she trained me. Crews: Senator, as a black man in America [sigh]….

January 2021 Calendar, Work Emotion Cr Kiwami, Samurai Jack Timeline, Vermicelli Recipe Vegetarian, Wmra Daily, Kyle Pro 2, Is It Going To Thunder, Corsair K65 Lux, The Bank Job Kuttymovies, Movies Like The Houses October Built, Led Holiday Trees - Set Of 3, John Mulaney Storyteller, Carnival Crew Portal, Matt Hill Net Worth, Sebastian Maniscalco Net Worth 2020, Sausage Party Vash, David Garrard Children, Verticillium Wilt Raspberries, Clark County Fairgrounds, Title Bout Championship Boxing Android, Fisher You Little Beauty Radio, Terrence Mcgee Wife, Consumer Fireworks Mines, Moneybagg Yo Heartless, Best Bike Tire Sealant, Sp Jain Mgb Placements 2018, Undertale Ps4 Price Gamestop, Auburn South Carolina Football Tickets, Once In A Lifetime Gregorian,

No Comments

Post a Comment