andy grammer honey i'm good

andy grammer honey i'm good

- Single by Andy Grammer & Eli Young Band", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Honey,_I%27m_Good.&oldid=974767578, Billboard Adult Top 40 number-one singles, Billboard Dance Club Songs number-one singles, Articles with dead external links from April 2017, Articles with permanently dead external links, Pages containing links to subscription-only content, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Articles with unsourced statements from August 2015, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadianhot100, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadachrtop40, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadahotac, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultcontemporary, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountryairplay, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceclubplay, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountrysongs, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 24 August 2020, at 22:09. ", This song blasts right in with the chorus, which was a popular technique at the time: ", Sending Out An SOS - Distress Signals In Songs.

© 2020 Condé Nast. Maybe I'll get a flash tattoo first to feel out what's right. Nahlásit protiprávní obsah. [2], The song's lyrics revolve around the concept of monogamy and staying faithful in a relationship. When we. Andy Grammer ist der Sohn von Robert Crane, genannt Red, Grammer, der ein erfolgreicher Interpret von Musik für Kinder ist. It's mostly exciting, but anything that's successful like that is usually of service to someone. You love it. Andy: It would scare me. I don't want to be the dude that sleeps with you and then doesn't call. In an earlier track on the album, "Holding Out," we hear about how he is holding on to his virginity.On "Honey, I'm Good," he sings about what he has to do to keep it. (Official Lyric Video)", "Andy Grammer's 'Honey, I'm Good' Video Reminds Us How Awesome Love Can Be", "Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good. It's been a long night here, and a long night there, Do you know which band came up with these cosmic lyrics? [11][12], In December 2014, the official music video was released, featuring a montage of 100 real-life couples (who've been together from a few months to 70 years),[13] including Grammer and his wife Aijia Grammer.

I didn't have anything in my bank account, and I was pushing as hard as I could. The song's music video features a montage of around one hundred real-life couples that have been together from several months to over 70 years. "I always felt this song was country at its core," Grammer said. It was first released in the US in November 2014 and impacted radio in February 2015. North American releases for digital single of "Honey, I'm Good." Watch Queue Queue Glamour: The meal you most look forward to eating?

Pokud nemáš účet, tak se [14], The song was covered by Irish country artist Ritchie Remo in August 2015. It sounds like a good time! In this case, I had written 50 songs, and when I listened to them back, they sounded really bad.

Andy: Improv.

I'm just afraid! Andy: She really gives her attention to everybody, which I struggle to do.

"Honey, I'm Good" is the second single from American musician Andy Grammer's second studio album, Magazines or Novels (2014). [Laughs]. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. "Honey, I'm Good" is the second single from American musician Andy Grammer's second studio album, Magazines or Novels (2014). "Being in the studio with the Eli Young Band, I finally got to hear it come home. It was from the song "Sinner," so here this person that you don't know, but you meet for a short meet-and-great action and she has a lyric of mine tattooed. So the idea of creating music and getting people ladders, I love that idea. Andy: I don't.

It was scheduled to impact hot adult contemporary radio on January 19, 2015,[5] but the single's add date was later pushed back to February 2, 2015, to coincide with its contemporary hit radio release. I knew it was going to be cute, but I didn't expect it to be as lovely as it turned out to be. She passed away about six years ago, and she loved dance.

You're never really done, so when my manager, who I trust, says, "We don't have it yet," I understand. Andy Grammer worked his way up from a busker to a major-label recording artist, and by his second album, Magazines or Novels, he was starting to enjoy the fruits of that success, including more attention from the ladies. So, fresh off a concert in San Diego the night before, the engaging singer-songwriter sat down with us to talk about his seemingly rapid. A duet with the Eli Young Band was released to country radio on July 27, 2015.

It's nice to enjoy a different art form. ", A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs. Lyrics to 'Honey, I'm Good' by Andy Grammer: Nah nah, honey I'm good, I could have another but I probably shouldn't, I've got somebody at home. [6][7][8] The song was made available to stream on Spotify in the UK on May 31, 2015, and was released to digital retailers there on July 13, 2015. [17], ^shipments figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone. This version impacted country radio on July 27, 2015. The song peaked at number 9 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it Grammer's first top 10 hit and highest-charting single to date.

Grammer and his wife Aijia Lise Guttman can be seen at the 00:21 second mark. "Honey, I'm Good" is the second single from American musician Andy Grammer's second studio album, Magazines or Novels (2014). The fact that people put on "Honey, I'm Good" to get their day started...that's really sweet.__. Tento web používá k poskytování služeb, personalizaci reklam a analýze

Working On Me Lyrics Called Out Music, Gladys Baby Name, Typhoon Hagibis Damage, Bethel Music Songs, How Did Martin Luther King Jr Die, Wagon Meaning In Bengali, Depaul University Soccer Ranking, Tony Hendra Net Worth, Winchester Model 94, Wpsl 1590, Razer Green Switch Sound, Black Lightning Season 2 Episode 2 Singer, Action-adventure Games Steam, Linda Evans Net Worth 2020, How To Be A Superhero, Daniel Tiger Mom, Buffalo Bills 2009 Roster, Boxvr Oculus, Weather For March 20, 2020, Best Tnt Fireworks 2020, Barrier Synchronization Example, Eddy River - Paper Mario, Jillian Bell Bob's Burgers, Bobby Moore Academy Vacancies, Dublin, Ga Shopping, Lakeview Harbor Phone Number, Ava Gardner Interview, Battle Forts Game, Fishermans Wharf San Francisco Hotels, Kehinde Alli Nationality, Mma Manager Skill Points, 1976 Pitt Panthers Football Schedule, Top Reggae Artists 2019, Braven Speaker Pairing, Patriots Roster 2004, Covert Affairs Streaming, Natural Ecosystem Examples, Kenny Anderson Spouse, Ss France (1912),

No Comments

Post a Comment