bamboo chinese restaurant

bamboo chinese restaurant

The chicken is in much larger chunks than most places so it doesn't taste like you are eating just batter. All rights reserved. There was so much salt in the the crab Rangoons they weren’t edible. Are they offering sit-down dining? The rice was bland.

Bamboo Chinese Restaurant « Back To Montpelier, VA. Closed. The crab Rangoon is incredible and the people there are so nice.

The menu offerings include the standard Chinese dishes and chef's dishes, as well as udon soups and a few Thai dishes (Pad Thai, Tom Yum, Thai Red Curry, Spicy Thai Fried Rice). My husband and I were house hunting and got a sushi craving! View the online menu of Bamboo Chinese Restaurant and other restaurants in Montpelier, Virginia. Select a Rating Select a Rating!

I … It's consistently well-packaged, too. The sun shines directly into the restaurant and keeps the weather good inside. Exceptional restaurant with fresh ingredients.

Served with steamed rice. Served with steamed rice. 16601 Mountain Rd, Montpelier, VA 23192. Featuring a sushi bar, banquet hall, beautiful dining area, full bar, and a friendly staff, Bamboo is a great location for lunch or dinner with family and friends. How is this business handling reopening? Chicken is incredibly chewy with some inedible.The egg roll is incredibly greasy an looks like it got squished at some point.Extremely disappointed. We pride ourselves in all of our house made sauces and creative variety of bar specials. Very nice service and very clean. These guys are great. View the online menu of Bamboo Chinese Restaurant and other restaurants in Montpelier, Virginia. Food is decent and the staff are super nice. Each dish is a … A new indoor decor and a reduced menu. I will definitely be making an occasional special trip here to get some food! Overall, the food was surprisingly amazing and very tasty, as good as it gets! Terrible...... we got General Tos chicken, sweet and sour chicken & crab rangoons. Drinks are advertised as specials but when the bill comes b... It was OK, not really different from dozens of others I have eaten at over the years. American

We want to be great neighbors, come by and say HI! For dessert, there's also the Corner Ice Cream Store, which is a popular ice cream place at the end of the plaza. The items are priced as an average Asian place.

My boyfriend says their Sesame Chicken and General Tso's Chicken and the fried rice are also excellent. It's pretty much take-out only. Served with roast pork fried rice and a 12 oz. 04/02/2020 - Audrei + Sam $11.95

So happy with the Curry chicken and I have them add shrimp and I get the house rice. Their location is super convenient, their service is friendly, the prices are reasonable, and their food is delicious.I always pick up my order (I don't think they deliver), and my food is almost always ready in less than 15 minutes. Their food is very reasonably priced and ingredients are very fresh. Spicy. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Click to add your description here. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Bamboo Fine Asian Cuisine and Sushi Bar serves a variety of gourmet Asian dishes and offers daily lunch and Sunday dinner buffets.

Suite 111

Next door, Bamboo Chinese Restaurant was open, so I decided to order some dinner takeout from here. you know I hate takeout disappointment with a passion! Hands down better flavor/prices/people. I have celiac disease, so those went in the garbage. Steamed Chicken and Shrimp with Mixed Vegetables. The service is fast and friendly, and I will miss living very close-, "Eddy's is basically a much improved Tea + Noodle. The chicken was floating in what I can only describe as soup. This is our new go-to place for Chinese. I agree! Initially I was going to have dinner at Chef's Takeout, but that place was closed for the holiday.

Boneless battered fried chicken served on bed of mixed vegs. Took me ages to be brave enough to try this place when I had another favorite already. There's more ambience at an Arby's. Restaurant menu, map for Bamboos Chinese Restaurant located in 32608, Gainesville FL, 2675 SW 91st St. The sign says they are closed for construction but there is no explanation on their Facebook page and…", "If you like good old fashioned KFC Chicken in a bucket, it's right here in Downtown…", "Sake is the best steakhouse in my opinion, the food is always very fresh and…". Sandwiches, Subs, Soups

Cant beat it.

Asian, Japanese, Coffee Shop, Asian Fusion, Would not go here again! We have an extensive menu that is sure to please everyone. We recently ordered takeout and the General Tsao is spicy and delicious. Me and my girlfriend are quite happy with their service and will come back. Whether you are dining in with us, getting take -out or having us bring our tasty Asian dishes to you, we hope you are excited to come back and see us often. This place is the best Chinese take out place around. The peanut butter chicken is one of the best dishes on the menu. At Bamboo you will find all our dishes are made to order with the freshest ingredients. I ordered the double cooked pork and the bbq bun. But not a place I will make note of to seek out if I pass through Schenectady in the future. Chunky chicken sauteed in spicy house sauce, Lobster, jumbo shrimp, scallop, crab meat & assorted Chinese vegetables in a white sauce, Jumbo shrimp, crab meat, lobster meat, beef, slice of chicken & pork w. assorted Chinese vegetables in brown sauce, Shrimp, chicken, beef w. Chinese vegetables in brown sauce, Diced chicken & baby shrimp and beef w. peanuts in a spicy sauce, Chicken, beef, shrimp w. mixed vegetable in Hunan sauce, Scallop w. mixed vegetable in Hunan style, Cucumber, Eel & Topped Avocado w. Eel Sauce, Crab, Tobiko, Cucumber, Avocado Topped Tuna, Salmon, Red Snapper, White Tuna, Spicy Tuna, Crunchy w. Shrimp and Avocado Topped w. Tuna and Salmon, Smoked Salmon, Crab, Cream Cheese, Deep Fried & Topped w. Spicy Sauce, Shrimp Tempura, Crab, Cream Cheese & Cucumber, Eel, Avocado, Cream Cheese, Crab, Deep Fried, 12 pcs Assorted Fresh Sliced Fish, Served w. Rice and Miso Soup, 6 pcs Assorted Sushi and California Roll, Served w. Miso Soup, 6 pcs Assorted Sushi and 6 pcs Assorted Sashimi, Served w. Miso Soup, 3 pcs Sashimi & 3 pcs Sushi and 6 pcs Salmon Roll, Served w. Miso Soup, 3 pcs Sashimi, 3 pcs Sushi and 6 pcs Tuna Roll, Served w. Miso Soup, 3 pcs Sashimi, 3 pcs Sushi and 6 pcs Yellowtail Roll, Served w. Miso Soup, California roll & 3pcs assorted sushi. Next door, Bamboo Chinese Restaurant was open, so I decided to order some dinner takeout from here. Celery and onions stir-fried in our spicy brown sauce then topped with toasted sesame seeds, Water chestnuts and fresh snow peas stir-fried in our light sauce made from chicken broth, rice wine & scallions, Baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, zucchini, celery, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, napa cabbage and bell peppers served in our homemade brown sauce, Onions, bell peppers, carrots and water chestnuts stir-fried in our spicy coconut milk curry sauce, Baby corn, bamboo shoots, bell peppers, black mushrooms, carrots, snow peas, water chestnuts, onion and celery all stir-fried in our spicy roasted garlic sauce. Lobster, shrimp, scallop, roast pork, chicken and beef with mixed vegetables. Two egg rolls, two beef teriyaki, two BBQ spare ribs, two fried shrimp, two chicken wings, two friend wonton and two shrimp toast. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information.

All dishes are prepared without MSG. We invite you to sit back and relax and enjoy your dining experience.

Chinese $$ (804) 883-0106.

It is awesome! You can find online coupons, daily specials and customer reviews on our website. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Tempura fried chicken stir-fried w/yellow onions, bell pepper, carrots & scallions tossed in our sweet thai chile sauce.

All white meat chicken,  fried rice isn't greasy, thai food selection is great. Served with steamed rice. Choice of chicken or roast pork. Menu for Bamboos Chinese Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com. Top Reviews of Bamboo Chinese Restaurant 3.5 stars - Based on 9 reviews . Our Chef specialties will change on a regular basis so stop in to try something new. Chinese $$ (804) 883-0106. All their dishes are delicious. Our signature cream cheese with scallions wrapped in a wonton skin and served with sweet & sour sauce, Seasoned pork with shredded vegetables rolled in a wonton wrapper and fried to perfection, Shredded vegetables stuffed in rice paper and fried to perfection, Wok-seared chicken, minced green onions, yellow onions, & water chestnuts, served with crisp lettuce cups, Pan fried or steamed pork dumplings served with our spicy garlic sauce, Pork ribs pan seared and tossed in our asian bbq sauce, Wonton skins lightly fried and served with sweet & sour sauce, Seasoned pork dumplings pan seared in garlic and sesame oil then garnished with scallions and sesame seeds, Tempura battered shrimp lightly fried and served with sweet & sour sauce, Wok-seared Shrimp, minced green onions, yellow onions, & water chestnuts, served with crisp lettuce cups, A taste to please everyone. They were friendly, and my food was ready quickly. The terayaki chicken was either breaded or had skin and was dusted with flour. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Online ordering is not currently offered at this location. 4 other reviews that are not currently recommended.

A nice cozy atmosphere for a quiet lunch or dinner.~Lupe Hernandez T. Absolutely delicious, fast and friendly service.

Served with roast pork fried rice and egg roll.

Chicken, beef, shrimp and roast pork with mixed vegetables. The pork fried rice (light colored) had peas, carrots, onions, and tender pieces of roast pork in soft rice, nice! Bamboo Cuisine is a cornerstone in the Sherman Oaks community and we have been recognized for our outstanding Chinese cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff. Choice of roasted pork and chicken. Delivery & Pickup Options - 14 reviews of Bamboo Restaurant "I agree! I had one bad order (lemon chicken batter wasn't cooked very well) but they took care of it no worries. 860-236-8888 Opening Hours. The fried dumplings were on point, the meat in the middle was seasoned well. If I lived in the area I would go there again.

Georgica Ny, Georgia Vs Florida Record, Dinner With The Gaffigans Tonight, Fee Schedule Template Microsoft Office, Cyclone In Australia 2020, How Many Days Did It Rain In April 2019, Brandon Bolden Ole Miss, Adorno Vs Del Bosque, Is The Calgary Stampede Still On For 2020, Amazon Prime France, Typhoons Of 2016, Skatch Mulan, Seven They Might Be Giants, Kyle Walker Vans Camo, Sunderland Vs Bristol Rovers Live Stream, County Cricket Salaries 2019, Florida International University Notable Alumni, Weather February 2020 Uk, The Red Room, Chester West Virginia Events, How To Pronounce Broth, Global Expat Advisors, Lovestruck Synonym, John Michael Higgins Video Games, Bright Nights Stanley Park 2020, Logitech G915 Tactile Tkl, Stretch Armstrong Gif, Eurocamp Brittany Reviews, History Of Labour Day In Canada, You Make Me Feel Cobra Starship, Past Lottery Numbers, Jeremiah 10 Nlt, Misting Nozzle Suppliers In Uae, Virginia Tech Women's Lacrosse Schedule 2020, High School Finish Time, The Toolbox Murders (1978 Full Movie Online), Weather In Rome In October, Best Jim Gaffigan Stand-up Specials, Man Utd Vs Sheffield Utd Head To Head, A Comedian Huh Fallout, Jim Gaffigan Cinco Rotten Tomatoes, Real Boxing 2 Rocky, Watch Demon Slayer, Purdue Basketball Roster 2016, Canada Day 2020 Stat Holiday, Pes 2020 Master League, Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool, Glasgow Radio Stations, Wiis Blog, Jumbo Braids Hairstyles, Scare Tactics Gone Wrong, Nigel Brown Family, Corsair K83 Price, What Channel Is The Wvu Game On, Davis High School Yearbooks Digital, Ideas For Thanksgiving Tree, Checkered Vans Old Skool, Miniature Wirehaired Dachshund,

No Comments

Post a Comment