ezra 8 esv

ezra 8 esv

Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Proud member 9 The sons of Zaccai, 760. Ezra 8 English Standard Version (ESV) Genealogy of Those Who Returned with Ezra. What are the benefits of creating an account? 34 The whole was counted and weighed, and the weight of everything was recorded. Cite Share Print ... Ezra 8 :: English Standard Version (ESV) Strong's. 6 The sons of Pahath-moab, namely the sons of Jeshua and Joab, 2,812. 10 Of the sons of Bani,[b] Shelomith the son of Josiphiah, and with him 160 men.

Of the sons of Adin, Ebed the son of Jonathan, and with him 50 men.

(.
32We came to Jerusalem, and there we remained three days. Try it free for 30 days. 4 Of the sons of Pahath-moab, Eliehoenai the son of Zerahiah, and with him 200 men. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. 8Of the sons of Shephatiah, Zebadiah the son of Michael, and with him 80 men. 22 For I was ashamed to ask the king for a band of soldiers and horsemen to protect us against the enemy on our way, since we had told the king, “The hand of our God is for good on all who seek him, and the power of his wrath is against all who forsake him.” 23 So we fasted and implored our God for this, and he listened to our entreaty. Don't have an account? 23So we fasted and implored our God for this, and he listened to our entreaty. 1 These are the heads of their fathers’ houses, and this is the genealogy of those who went up with me from Babylonia, in the reign of Artaxerxes the king: 2 Of the sons of Phinehas, Gershom. 31 Then we departed from the river Ahava on the twelfth day of the first month, to go to Jerusalem. 3:12; 8:9; 9:3; Dan. 5 The sons of Arah, 775. 30So the priests and the Levites took over the weight of the silver and the gold and the vessels, to bring them to Jerusalem, to the house of our God. 32 We came to Jerusalem, and there we remained three days. Of the sons of Bigvai, Uthai and Zaccur, and with them 70 men. 14Of the sons of Bigvai, Uthai and Zaccur, and with them 70 men. Ezra 8 - These are the heads of their fathers' houses, and this is the genealogy of those who went up with me from Babylonia, in the reign of Artaxerxes the king: Copy Options. The hand of our God was on us, and he delivered us from the hand of the enemy and from ambushes by the way. Try it for 30 days FREE. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible notes. 35At that time those who had come from captivity, the returned exiles, offered burnt offerings to the God of Israel, twelve bulls for all Israel, ninety-six rams, seventy-seven lambs, and as a sin offering twelve male goats. 36 They also delivered the king's commissions to the king's satraps[g] and to the governors of the province Beyond the River, and they aided the people and the house of God. The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. 18And by the good hand of our God on us, they brought us a man of discretion, of the sons of Mahli the son of Levi, son of Israel, namely Sherebiah with his sons and kinsmen, 18; 7 And there went up also to Jerusalem, in the seventh year of Artaxerxes the king, some of the people of Israel, and z some of the priests and a Levites, the singers and gatekeepers, and the temple b servants. Of the sons of Joab, Obadiah the son of Jehiel, and with him 218 men. 15 I gathered them to the river that runs to Ahava, and there we camped three days. Of the sons of Ithamar, Daniel. Genealogy of Those Who Returned with Ezra.

As I reviewed the people and the priests, I found there none of the sons of Levi. 1 a In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, b that the word of the L ord by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the L ord stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so c that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom and also put it in writing:. 5 Of the sons of Zattu,[a] Shecaniah the son of Jahaziel, and with him 300 men. Of the sons of David, Hattush. 29Guard them and keep them until you weigh them before the chief priests and the Levites and the heads of fathers’ houses in Israel at Jerusalem, within the chambers of the house of the Lord.” 21 Then I proclaimed a fast there, at the river Ahava, that we might humble ourselves before our God, to seek from him a safe journey for ourselves, our children, and all our goods. Genealogy of Those Who Returned with Ezra. Genealogy of Those Who Returned with Ezra, Revocalization; the number is missing in the Masoretic Text. 25 And I weighed out to them the silver and the gold and the vessels, the offering for the house of our God that the king and his counselors and his lords and all Israel there present had offered. 24Then I set apart twelve of the leading priests: Sherebiah, Hashabiah, and ten of their kinsmen with them. 17and sent them to Iddo, the leading man at the place Casiphia, telling them what to say to Iddo and his brothers andc the temple servants at the place Casiphia, namely, to send us ministers for the house of our God. Ezra The Proclamation of Cyrus.

An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! 12 The sons of Azgad, 1,222. 11Of the sons of Bebai, Zechariah, the son of Bebai, and with him 28 men. 34The whole was counted and weighed, and the weight of everything was recorded. 3:2, 3, 27; 6:2, 3. 11 The sons of Bebai, 623.

To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. For I was ashamed to ask the king for a band of soldiers and horsemen to protect us against the enemy on our way, since we had told the king. These were all mentioned by name. 33 On the fourth day, within the house of our God, the silver and the gold and the vessels were weighed into the hands of Meremoth the priest, son of Uriah, and with him was Eleazar the son of Phinehas, and with them were the Levites, Jozabad the son of Jeshua and Noadiah the son of Binnui. 23 So we fasted and implored our God for this, and he listened to our entreaty. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. 11 Of the sons of Bebai, Zechariah, the son of Bebai, and with him 28 men. 24 Then I set apart twelve of the leading priests: Sherebiah, Hashabiah, and ten of their kinsmen with them. 1These are the heads of their fathers’ houses, and this is the genealogy of those who went up with me from Babylonia, in the reign of Artaxerxes the king: So we fasted and implored our God for this, and he listened to our entreaty. Of the sons of Ithamar, Daniel. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over.

10 The sons of Bani, 642.

Of the sons of Ithamar, Daniel. 33On the fourth day, within the house of our God, the silver and the gold and the vessels were weighed into the hands of Meremoth the priest, son of Uriah, and with him was Eleazar the son of Phinehas, and with them were the Levites, Jozabad the son of Jeshua and Noadiah the son of Binnui.

Synergy Method Management, Cross Sell Analysis, John Williams Star Wars Theme, Synonyms Of Councillors, Can I Light Fireworks In My Backyard Wisconsin, 2nd Officer Cruise Ship Salary, Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho Choir, Manufacturing Consent Review, District Health Officer, Malaysian Culture And Traditions Ppt, Prague Canal Cruise, Jarred Vanderbilt Draft Profile, Hyde Park Pizza, Totally Spies Alex Height, Live Boxing 2, Predator Names, Hawk Hill Parking Lot, Disney Acquisitions 2018, Horse Racing 20 Game, Bourne Stream, Steve Weatherford Age, Mr Wint Wedgie, Royal Bank Plaza Parking, Synergy® Water Purification System Manual, Darkseid Dceu, Candy Cane Emoji Copy And Paste, Hospitality Consulting, Misting Nozzle Suppliers In Uae, How Many Long Weekends In 2020, Jared Veldheer Hulk, New Ringtone 2020, La Marina Urbanisation Map, Noah Solskjaer Transfermarkt, Jared Veldheer Hulk, A River Runs Through It Book Summary, All Saints And All Souls' Day 2019, Filipino Traditions In Luzon, Media Noche Philippines, Accounts Payable Days, Braxton Miller Wife, Put First Things First Quotes, Stanford Cardinal Women's Basketball Players, Kick The Buddy: Forever, Priceless In A Sentence, Disney Junior Logo History, Weather In Paris In November, Hot Dog Sausage, Do You Think That Life During The Pre Colonial Period Is Better Why Or Why Not Explain Your Answer, Mike White Football Coach, Alcahest Super Famicom, Destination Imagination 2001, Dunn Surname, Lion Drawing, Carnival Conquest Itinerary, Movement Examples Biology, Esrb Rating System, Illimitable Antonym, Fireworks Bylaw Windsor Ontario, Sites Like Backpage Classified 2020, Complete Fiasco, Margaret Nolan Obituary, Louis Vuitton Lock Necklace, Leolah Brown Book, Video Games For Kids, Melt Pizza Menu, Ascii Christmas Tree, Xm-1 Tank, Elizabeth Of York Siblings,

No Comments

Post a Comment