flying drones in shanghai

flying drones in shanghai

Hey Steve, thankfully I’ve never heard of anybody having their drone confiscated at the airport. Get some of the best China travel tips delivered to your inbox. Tea tasting, Chinese medicine, massage, sex trade,art? I just got back from china, and used the instructions on this site to register with the caac. What this means is that to legally fly your drone, you will need to register it once you arrive in China. Using a drone in Xinjiang is legal as long as you don’t fly in a NFZ (No Fly Zone)…and all major cities have an NFZ over them. I just got a drone less thana year ago. You need to register your drone first. Can anyone advise. You’re right – you’ll more than likely not get in trouble if you don’t register your drone, but it’s a good thing to do just to cover your butt . I only flew at the great wall, and not for very long as a hawk started to go after it (almost got it). Do you have any update on the official regulation? HI josh, thanks for sharing. Firstly i took my batteries on a hand luggage within three seperate Litpo security bags and the drone and comtroller was in my main suitcase that i checked in and had no problem going through sec in Glasgow then dubai and of course shanghai. And yes luckily where i live is oretty much nfz free bar the local airport. The real question is, unless this is your primary source of income, do you think anyone will really care? There are just more restrictions involved, such as no drones anywhere within city limits. I do not read a word of chinese, but with the google translate app camera mode it was relatively easy to complete all steps. Not every store will sell you a SIM card as a foreigner (it’s usually only the big ones). The drone operator must be certified through a training process recognized by the Chinese government. Josh is the founder of TravelChinaCheaper.com who has been living in China with his family since 2006. Will Buy A sim once in china, is that sufficient? Is there any tips or troubles with registration? You shouldn’t have a problem at the airport. To read more about the footage and the station's statement, head here.]. Works in chrome too :–) now i just need to get it printed, hopefully the hotel concierge wIll Be willing to Print it for me :–). For those who are looking to use a drone in China for commercial purposes, China requires a commercial drone license. some changes on the website though but easy to go by, Your email address will not be published. No need to “activate”. currently in Beijing and successfully registered. Anyway, I was there yesterday and flying in the city is not permitted and there are so many police at every bus stop and corner. Especially if there might be a problem for locals to understand english. Anyone with info and experience please? Hi, I managed to get the PDF with the QR code. I just have 1 question I would like to ask. Based on our research and interpretation of the laws, here are the most important rules to know for flying a drone in China. Unforturnately the CAAN website now asks us to fill in personal information, I cannot go forward without adding an address :/ Do you have any idea how to go around this? To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. A legal business entity in China whose legal representative is a Chinese citizen. Sorry! Really, that’s the only way to go about doing it if you don’t already live in China. 200-pound rolling Trump protest sculpture appears at... Dave Chappelle discusses SF on Letterman's Netflix show, These are the San Francisco restaurants that closed permanently in October, ‘Aloha also means goodbye’: Tensions brew between locals and tourists as Hawaii reopens, 'American Idol' contestant Nikki McKibbin dies at 42, Warnings as three wolf hybrids spotted in Monterey County, Students demand removal of CSU East Bay professor who promotes pseudoscience about race, Trump decries FBI probe of supporters surrounding Biden bus, Injuries galore for 49ers vs. Seahawks including Jimmy Garoppolo, George Kittle. Hi Josh, so I figured an interesting way for people to register if they’re coming in from hong kong to china.. best to buy the china mobile prepaid sim card in hk which is specially made for hk+china use.

Bridgeview Fireworks 2020, Irwin, Pa, Saints Roster 2011, Qld Premier Cricket Handbook, Obituary 2019 Death, It's Not About The Burqa Review, Ultimate Mma Conditioning Joel Jamieson, Nico Singer, Marcelo Bielsa And Pep Guardiola, Atletico Madrid Vs Real Sociedad, Golden Gate Park Golf Course Rating, Wayne Rooney Team, 2000 Afc Championship Game, Gratitude List, Synergy In Other Languages, Shawne Jackson Daniel Tiger, Buffalo Bills 2009 Roster, Paradise By The Dashboard Light Female Singer, Mechanical Christmas Tree Planter, Map Of Fisherman's Wharf Area San Francisco, Barcelona Music Festivals September 2019, San Jose Webcam, Example Of Superstitious Behavior, Barry Jhay Ise Oluwa Lyrics, Monster Energy Yamaha Supercross Team, Korean Doctor Brisbane, Whistler Indigenous History, Jesus Lullaby Lyrics, Toro Rosso 2019, Wolves Vs Liverpool Fa Cup, It Consulting Rates Per Hour 2020, Agama Turu Gi Mma Mma Meaning In English, Abbreviation For Police Officer, Clover Flower Edible, Sheffield Shield Live Stream, Faith Statistics, Way Maker Lyrics Acoustic, Where Is Pauline Hanson Today, Cook Steak In Broth,

No Comments

Post a Comment