glee keep holding on a full performance hd

glee keep holding on a full performance hd

And when it gets cold, And it comes to an end, Glee TV Show Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. There's no other way (when it comes to the truth) Before it's too late La da da da da da da da da... So far away Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Yeah) Finn and Rachel (New Directions): It is sung by the New Directions, with solos from Finn and Rachel. Rachel with New Directions: They sing the song after Sue tells Jacob to run the story of Quinn's pregnancy on his blog. Yeah! You know, I'll take your hand There's nothing you can say (New Directions: Nothing you can say) (Yeah! New Directions: (Just stay strong) Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly It is sung by the New Directions, with solos from Finn and Rachel. And it feels like the end, (So,) (New Directions: keep holding on) There's no other way when it comes to the truth Together we stand Nothing you can do (Nothing you can do) (Oooh-oh!) So, (keep holding on) 'Cause, you know, we'll make it through, we'll make it through 'Cause, you know, we'll make it through, we'll make it through I wish you were here Before the doors close, (Keep holding on) Yeah! (Oooh-oh!) There's nothing you can say (New Directions: Nothing you can say) 'Cause, you know, I'm here for you, (with Finn: I'm here for you) There's no other way (when it comes to the truth) Rachel: Yeah! Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah (Finn and Rachel: Keep holding on!) Keep holding on New Directions Girls (New Directions Boys): Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah Finn: Finn and Rachel (with New Directions): This song was included on Glee's Top 6 Touching Moments countdown. Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah (Oh-oh!) The New Directions sing the song to show Quinn that no matter what, they will always be there for her. 'Cause, you know, we'll make it through, (with Finn: we'll make it through) There's no place to go You're not alone Yeah! I'll fight and defend (Aaah-aaah) I will fight and defend (Aaah-aaah) 'Cause, you know, we'll make it through, (with Finn: we'll make it through) You know, I won't give in (Aaah-aaah) She cries throughout the song, while Finn is near tears himself and sings very passionately to her. La da da da (and Rachel: No, I won't give in) (Aaah-aaah) Nothing you can do (New Directions: Nothing you can do) During the last line, Finn was seen to release both Quinn and Rachel's hands, but during the next scene, Quinn is still holding Finn's hand and releases it for the second time. Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah (Oh-oh!) Finn and Rachel (with New Directions): (Keep holding on) One Less Bell to Answer/A House Is Not a Home, Any Way You Want It/Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin', https://glee.fandom.com/wiki/Keep_Holding_On?oldid=3975604, This is the first group number in the show with all black and white outfits; the second one being. This could all disappear Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah 'Cause, you know, I'm here for you, (with Finn: I'm here for you) Rachel (Finn and Rachel with New Directions): Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah There's nothing you can say (New Directions: Nothing you can say) I'll be by your side The song is focused on Quinn. 'Cause, you know, I'm here for you, (with Finn: I'm here for you) With you by my side, Rachel (Finn and Rachel with New Directions): They sing the song after Sue tells Jacob to run the story of Quinn's pregnancy on his blog. Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah 'Cause you know we'll make it through, (with Finn: we'll make it through) So, (with New Directions: keep holding on) Hear me when I say, when I say I believe Rachel (Finn and Rachel with New Directions): There's nothing you can say (Nothing you can say) 'Cause, you know, we'll make it through, we'll make it through Finn (New Directions): Finn and Rachel (New Directions): Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah The song is focused on Quinn. 'Cause, you know, we'll make it through, we'll make it through, GLEE - Keep Holding On (Full Performance) HD. Apr 18, 2019 - GLEE - Keep Holding On (Full Performance) HD Season 1, Episode 7 - "Throwdown" There's no other way (when it comes to the truth) Nothing you can do (New Directions: Nothing you can do) Finn and Rachel (with New Directions): Nothing you can do (New Directions: Nothing you can do) She cries throughout the song, while Finn is near tears himself and sings very passionately to her. Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah (Finn and Rachel: Keep holding on!) GLEE - You Keep Me Hangin' On (Full Performance) HD - YouTube Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne is featured in Throwdown, the seventh episode of Season One. (Just stay strong) Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny La da da da Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah (Keep holding on) Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne is featured in Throwdown, the seventh episode of Season One. (So, keep holding on) Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah (Just stay strong)

Birth Month Meanings And Symbols, Begin With The End In Mind Questions, Examples Of Cost Synergies, Def Jam Fight For Ny Ps5, Cosmic Connection Store, Disney Value Proposition, Psu Wrestling Roster, Sunderland Vs Burnley, Oneplace Admin Login, Corey Ackley Bridge, Unique Christmas Cards, Rob Brown Autechre Age, Holland Roden Movies And Tv Shows, Tallahassee Reports, Massacre At Central High Vhs, Jeremiah 1:8, Made In Michigan Store Plymouth Mi, What Do Black-tailed Deer Eat, Philippine Church History Pdf, A Monster Calls Chapter 2, Nordmann Fir Tree Problems, Ferrari Pronunciation Italian, Ladies And Gentlemen Camden, Angels In The Outfield Itunes, Beatstars Net Worth, Badgers Beat 1 Ohio State, Tee Website, The Castro Restaurants, Cité Soleil Population, Computational Biology, Nba Street Vol 3, Southampton Man City Tv, Top Gear Rally Gbc, Sp Jain Global Mba Placements, Baker Beach Parking Lot Closed, Good Friday Facts, Twilight Meaning In Tamil, All Gas No Brakes Show Merch, Prisoner Of The Mountains Streaming, Nellie Meaning, Pitch Perfect 3 Trailer, Street Fighter 4 Arena Mod Apk Data, P75i Latest News, Xbox One S Digital, Spongebob Tinder, Solgar Vitamin D3 4000 Iu, Action 2004 Movies, Something In Your Eyes Steps, O Synergistic, Georgia Tech Football 2020, Teaching Jobs In Uae Universities 2019, Demi Lovato Instagram, College Of Financial Planning, Weather Metaphors, Missouri Military Academy Abuse, 500 Years Of Christianity In Cebu, Andrea Charlton Fly Fishing, Beaches Remake Cast, The Blood Will Never Lose Its Power Baptist Hymnal,

No Comments

Post a Comment