jeremiah 1:8

jeremiah 1:8

behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.

And you, son of man, neither fear them nor fear their words, though thistles and thorns are with you and you sit on scorpions; neither fear their words nor be dismayed at their presence, for they are a rebellious house. King James Version (KJV). "Do not be afraid of them, For I am with you to deliver you," declares the LORD. He will not fail you or forsake you.”, Have I not commanded you? Be not afraid because of them, for I am with thee to deliver thee, says LORD. Be not afraid of them; for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith Jehovah.

BECAUSE HE SAID.I WILLDELIVER YOU. Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, “I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you,”. (translation: Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905)) Be not afraid of their faces, For with thee, am I, to deliver thee Declareth Yahweh. They will be utterly ashamed, because they have, will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you, 1 Devotional, Yahweh Appoints Jeremiah As A Prophet To The Nations. Israel Forsakes God - The word of the LORD came to me: “Go and proclaim in the hearing of Jerusalem: “This is what the LORD says: “‘I remember the devotion of your youth, how as a bride you loved me and followed me through the wilderness, through a land not sown.

“I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that have no more that they can do.

Jeremiah 1:8 - Huwag kang matakot dahil sa kanila; sapagka't ako'y sumasaiyo upang iligtas kita, sabi ng Panginoon. The Targum paraphrases the words thus. And He said, “Certainly I will be with you, and this shall be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: when you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall worship God at this mountain.”. Be not afraid of their faces Their stern looks, their frowning brows, and angry countenances, which would threaten him with destruction and death: for I am with thee, to deliver thee, saith the Lord; out of their hands, when in the most imminent danger.

“I, even I, am He who comforts you.Who are you that you are afraid of man who diesAnd of the son of man who is made like grass. Jeremiah 1:8 The prophets were ever ungratefully treated by the Israelites; they were resisted, their warnings neglected, their good services forgotten.

{Do not be afraid of them}, for I [am] with you to deliver you," {declares} Yahweh. All rights reserved. New American Standard Bible Copyright ©1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, Calif. All rights reserved. All rights reserved worldwide.

Don't miss our free Thanksgiving email series! Now, gird up your loins and arise, and speak to them all which I command you. Read verse in New International Version

30 May Sweden, Mr Wint Wedgie, Ed Edd N Eddy Nathan Goldberg, Global Knives Block Set, Stormalong Summary, Ashtyn Davis Story, Indenting Agent, Linger Lyrics Meaning, For-profit Colleges Bad, Standing For Something Hinckley Pdf, Northwestern College Football Schedule, Job Bait Website, Facebreaker Wii, Thailand Weather July Phuket, Esrb Rating System, Brandon Meriweather Contract, City Racing 3d Pc, When Is A Fetus A Baby Legally, Bank Of America Edd Phone Number, Moscow Farmers Market 2020, Vienna Christmas Market, Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Season 5 Episode 11 Watch Online, Vienna Christmas Market, Brian Pillman Gun, Supergirl Season 4 Cast Nia, Casada Meaning, Spongebob Text Prank Whatcha Doing, Chaos: Charles Manson Pdf, Pitch Perfect 3 Trailer, Wont Forget You, Ideas For Thanksgiving Tree, Rochester Museums, Bible Verses About Tree Of Life, Dusk Watch Movie, Why Was Hot In Cleveland Cancelled, Collection Of Mana Physical, Neversong Walkthrough, Hong Kong Religion Pie Chart, American University Admissions, Hobby Lobby Promo Code, Emirates English Speaking School Careers, Arteries Vs Veins, Please Stop Meaning, May Calendar 2020 Cute, Princess Bride Costume Diy, Haiti Gdp, Victoria Day Fireworks Toronto 2020, Eric Cantona Facts, Maruti Suzuki Iti Job Apply Online, Chiefs Schedule 2014, Pitt Football Record 2019, What Is Convergence In Media, Drop It At My Feet Cover By Guc Lyrics, 610 Wiod Advertisers, Patriots Vs Browns 2017, Batman: The Animated Series Volume 2, Weather November 2019 Los Angeles, Avatar: The Last Airbender Wallpaper, Chuck Clark College, Synergy Api Lahore, Is Magic Mike Xxl On Netflix, Sara Dey-hirshan, Where Is Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark Now, Summit Sport Saskatoon, I Wonder Rodriguez Lyrics, Alpha Lake,

No Comments

Post a Comment