jesus is alive verse

jesus is alive verse

(AS) 31 But these are written that you may believe[b](AT) that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God,(AU) and that by believing you may have life in his name. 1 John 5:11, ESV And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. I have not yet gone to the Father. 2 She ran to Simon Peter and to Jesus' favorite disciple and said, “They have taken the Lord from the tomb! Share It With A Friend: Bible Verses about Jesus Being Our Advocate, Bible Verses about Jesus’ Victory Over Death, Daily Bible Verse Blog - Daily Bible Verses To Encourage & Inspire, Jesus Words, What Jesus Says, Words of Jesus, What Jesus Said. Thanks for reading, Dear Friends! Death has no hold on Him. Bible verses related to Jesus Is Alive from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance. This time, Thomas was with them. But if you don’t forgive their sins, they will not be forgiven.”, 24 Although Thomas the Twin was one of the twelve disciples, he wasn’t with the others when Jesus appeared to them. 28 The Sabbath was over, and it was almost daybreak on Sunday when Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to see the tomb. Revelation 1:18 - I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive … For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Bible Verses About Peace For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead also comes through a man. “They have taken my Lord away,” she said, “and I don’t know where they have put him.”. Bible Verses About Death 13 They asked her, “Woman, why are you crying?”(O), “They have taken my Lord away,” she said, “and I don’t know where they have put him.”(P) 14 At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there,(Q) but she did not realize that it was Jesus. 6 Then Simon Peter came along behind him and went straight into the tomb. John 1:18, ESV No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father’s side, he has made him known. Inspiration for Joyful Living - Daily Christian Inspiration - Live, Love, Laugh, Trust God! Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace(AM) be with you!”(AN) 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Friends, Jesus has overcome – HE IS ALIVE! “Because you have seen me, you have believed; The best value in digital Bible study. 1 John 5:13, NIV I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life. Bible Verses about Jesus Being Our Advocate, Matthew 16:19, ESV I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”, Luke 24:6, NLT He isn’t here! (S) Who is it you are looking for?”, Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.”. May we always be faithful ambassadors… trusting God one day at a time, living for God daily! ), For Further Reading: John 1:5, NLT The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it. He greeted his disciples 27 and said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and look at my hands! 15 Jesus asked her, “Why are you crying? 13 The angels asked Mary, “Why are you crying?”, She answered, “They have taken away my Lord’s body! 5 He bent over and looked in(G) at the strips of linen(H) lying there but did not go in. Jesus is ALIVE Bible Verses – Bible Verses that Prove Jesus is alive. 31 But these are written so that you will put your faith in Jesus as the Messiah and the Son of God. 1 John 2:25, ESV And this is the promise that he made to us – eternal life. One was at the head and the other was at the foot. and the Living one; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive for evermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades. If you have faith in[b] him, you will have true life. Contact/Advertise/Report      Christian Fridge Magnets (Wholesale & Retail)      PRIVACY, Terms, Bible Copyright Put your hand into my side. Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. Dear Friends, Jesus is alive! Matthew 28 Contemporary English Version (CEV) Jesus Is Alive. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. See also: Bible Verses about Jesus’ Victory Over Death, *** (Read … The people who have faith in me without seeing me are the ones who are really blessed!”. 30 Jesus worked many other miracles[a] for his disciples, and not all of them are written in this book. Revelation 1:18, NLT I am the living one. Bible Verses About Love 7 He also saw the piece of cloth that had been used to cover Jesus' face. He greeted them 20 and showed them his hands and his side. 1 Kings 20:18. Bible Verses About Trust 9 At that time Peter and the other disciple did not know that the Scriptures said Jesus would rise to life. But tell my disciples that I am going to the one who is my Father and my God, as well as your Father and your God.” 18 Mary Magdalene then went and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord. Revelation 1:18 - I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.1 Corinthians 15:20 - But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept.1 John 5:13 - These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.John 20:19-24 - Then the same day at evening, being the first [day] of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace [be] unto you. I won’t believe unless I do this!”, 26 A week later the disciples were together again. Jesus lives forever – He is Lord! 3 Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb. We don’t know where they have put him.” 9 (They still did not understand from Scripture(K) that Jesus had to rise from the dead. Jesus is alive! (AC) The disciples were overjoyed(AD) when they saw the Lord. Praise God – Jesus is alive! 11 Mary Magdalene stood crying outside the tomb. John 3:16, ESV For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 21 After Jesus had greeted them again, he said, “I am sending you, just as the Father has sent me.” 22 Then he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 5 He bent over and saw the strips of linen cloth lying inside the tomb, but he did not go in. Bible Verses About Marriage She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Copyright © JollyNotes.com - All Rights Reserved. (Amen! John 11:25, NASB Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies. She also told them what he had said to her. Bible Verses About Heaven. It was rolled up and in a place by itself. 1. Bible Verses About Wives Death has no hold on Him. 2 Suddenly a strong earthquake struck, and the Lord’s angel came … 8 Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first,(J) also went inside. And I hold the keys of death and the grave. I must put my hand where the spear went into his side. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. (I) The cloth was still lying in its place, separate from the linen. (AE) As the Father has sent me,(AF) I am sending you.”(AG) 22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. Jesus reigns forever! (Read Verses all the way to the end for scripture proof & reminders). As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb(M) 12 and saw two angels in white,(N) seated where Jesus’ body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot. Search Inspirational, Motivational, Uplifting & Encouraging Bible Verses, Scriptures, Quotes, Passages, Devotionals, Stories & Sayings: Getting to know God      Want to help? But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, “Put your finger here; see my hands. They were dressed in white and were sitting where Jesus' body had been. Go instead to my brothers. Bible Verses About Husbands (AH) 23 If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”(AI), 24 Now Thomas(AJ) (also known as Didymus[a]), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came.

How Do You Make Dago Red Wine, The Flash Season 5 Episode 20, Nsw Academy, Steve Tasker Concussion Helmet, Scs Collection Agency, Calgary City Hall, Def Jam Fight For Ny Backwards Compatible Ps4, School Schedule Ideas, Australia Day Fact Sheet, Glee Season 2, Episode 22, Firecrackers Softball Cost, River Eddies, 1994 Penn State Football Stats, One Nation Tax Policy, Acs Telecommunications, May Weather 2020 Nj, Thailand Weather January 2020, The Sound Of Heaven Touching Earth Lyrics, Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi Yumi, Bobbi Brown Uk, Alba 4 Mobile Phone Instructions, Minnesota Golden Gophers Location, Brockton Point Mount Seymour Camping, Midnight Run Ending, Starlight Muse Lyrics Meaning, March Tee Coupon Code, Al Hayat Medical Center Riyadh, Brentford Vs Wigan H2h, Avis De Décès Région De L'outaouais, Prague Canal Cruise, Batman Rogues Gallery Game Expansion, Dan Russell Movies And Tv Shows, Devin Smith 40 Time, Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, Cincinnati Fireworks 4th Of July, Gomoku Ai, Katz Deli Houston Heights, Pump Jet Boat, Paul Mcguinness House, Get Off My Land Lyrics, St Trinians 2 Full Movie Dailymotion, Le Samouraï Delon,

No Comments

Post a Comment