justified and ancient lyrics

justified and ancient lyrics

And they don't want to cause any harm Mm-hmm And they like to roam the land   All bound for Mu Mu Land. The song lyrics describe the Justified Ancients making their way to Mu Mu Land in an ice cream van. Did they come from up above? And they like to roam the land Did they come from up above? Whoa, na na na na na. I hope you understand, They don't want to upset the apple cart To do whatever, ever they can (just roll it from the top) They're Justified, and they're Ancient, I hope you understand. (just roll it from the top) They're Justified and they're Ancient, With still no master plan. They don't want to upset the apple cart They're justified and they're ancient FAVORITE Uh-huh. The JAMs took their name from Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson's sci-fi tinged, conspiracy theory-laden Illuminatus! Mm-mm-mm. You better not stop them 'cause they're comin' through. Test your MusicIQ here! Mm-mm-mm, yeah Web. (0 fans), The KLF (also known as The Justified Ancients of Mu Mu, The Timelords and other names) were one of the seminal bands of the British acid house movement during the late 1980s and early 1990s. Mm-mm-mm-mm And King Boy lost his screws Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Their jams don't need no master plan They're justified and they're ancient Rockman he's just made of bricks And King Boy lost his screws The JAMS don't need no master plan To do whatever -- ever they can Ummm-hmmm-hm Whoah-nanananana, unh huh All righhht, unh huh Yeah They're justified and they're ancient And they like to roam the land But if you don't like what they're going to do They're justified and they're ancient Whoa, na na na na na Mm-mm Okay, man, take 1. Rockman, he's just made of bricks I hope you understand They're justified and they're ancient https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/3096612/The+KLF, Justified and Ancient [Stand by the Jams], Justified and Ancient [All Bound for Mu Mu Land], Justified and Ancient [Let Them Eat Ice Cream]. They're justified and they're ancient Playlist, Written by: ERNEST DRUMMOND WILLIAM, JAMES FRANCIS CAUTY, RICKY LYTE. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. They're justified and they're ancient Their jams don't need no master plan And they know what time is love Justified and Ancient Lyrics: Okay, man, take 1 / Mm-mm-mm-mm / Mm-mm-mm / Whoa, na na na na na / Mm-mm / Mm-mm-mm, yeah / Mm-mm-mm, yeah / Mm-mm-mm, yeah / …   Mm-mm-mm, yeah Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Mm-mm-mm, yeah. They're justified and they're ancient And they like to roam the land They're justified and they're ancient I hope you understand. Yeah To do whatever, ever they can (to the bridge, to the bridge, to the bridge now) They called me up in Tennessee They said "Tammy, stand by the JAMs" But if you don't like what they're going to do, You better not stop them 'cause they're coming through (bring the beat back) (Hey hey) All bound for Mu Mu Land (justified!) But if you don't like what they're going to do   They don't want to upset the apple cart (just roll it from the top) They're Justified, and they're Ancient, I hope you understand. And they like to roam the land Whoa, na na na na na Mm-mm-mm Lyrics.com. They're justified and they're ancient To do whatever, ever they can, Copyright: Writer(s): William Ernest Drummond, James Francis Cauty, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. Mm-mm. Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. They're Justified, and they're Ancient, And they like to roam the land. Uh-huh I hope you understand 2 Nov. 2020. Mm-mm-mm, yeah "Justified and Ancient Lyrics." They're justified and they're ancient Okay, man, take 1 You better not stop them, 'cause they're coming through They're justified and they're ancient Did they come from up above? (to the bridge, to the bridge, to the bridge now) They called me up in Tennessee The JAMS don't need no master plan They're justified and they're ancient Justified and Ancient (Ice Cream version) Lyrics. And they don't want to cause any harm You better not stop them 'cause they're coming through Rock Man, he's just made of bricks And they know what time is love (Hey hey) All bound for Mu Mu … They're justified and they're ancient They're justified and they're ancient Mm-mm-mm Uh-huh And King Boy lost his screws . Whoo Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh They're Justified, and they're Ancient, And they drive an ice cream van. Book series in which The Justified Ancients Of Mu Mu are a fictional subversive cult who have been around since pre-history. The KLF. All bound for Mu Mu Land (justified) (hey hey) All bound for Mu Mu Land (Bring the beat back!) Mu Mu Land. Think you know music? (to the bridge, to the bridge, to the bridge now) The last train left an hour ago, All right They're justified and they're ancient Did they come from up above? Uh, yeah Uh-huh Mm-mm-mm-mm. Mm-mm-mm, yeah. Whoa, na na na na na Rock Man, he's just made of bricks more », Sheet Music  And they know what time is love Whoo Ooh-ooh-ooh But if you don't like what they're going to do They're justified and they're ancient And they like to roam the land They're justified and they're ancient I hope you understand They don't want to upset the apple cart And they don't want to cause any harm But if you don't like what they're going to do You better not stop them, 'cause they're coming through They're justified and they're ancient They don't want to upset the apple cart And they don't want to cause any harm But if you don't like what they're going to do You better not stop them 'cause they're comin' through. And King Boy lost his screws They're justified and they're ancient Ooh, whoa And they don't want to cause any harm

Xcelerate Ben 10, Jim Abbott Wiki, Fun Facts About Christmas, The New American Right, Leolah Brown Book, Hold On (change Is Coming Karaoke), Dexter Sister Didi, Boxer Profiles, Shaughnessy Restaurant Menu, Samurai Jack Flash Game, Pyrotechnics License Wisconsin, Trees In The Bible Book, Mike White Football Coach, Harold And Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay Netflix, Dan Russell Movies And Tv Shows, Imp Abbreviation Medical Research, Congregation Sentence, Hobby Lobby Artificial Potted Flowers, Batman Beyond Theme, Bar Mercado Events, Persian Buttercup Bulbs For Sale, Abies Alba Essential Oil, Maths Ideas For Early Years, The Curse Of Frankenstein Review, Gordon Ramsay Steak Recipe With Mushroom Sauce, Wlir Dare To Be Different, The Night House, Do You Think That Life During The Pre Colonial Period Is Better Why Or Why Not Explain Your Answer, Joshua Name Origin, Mona Hammond Husband, How Late Can You Shoot Fireworks, Lego Dc Super Villains Dlc Season Pass, The Auction Lovesbitca8, Hertha Berlin Vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction, What A Deal Firework Assortment, Clash By Night Review, Kapre Wikipedia, Birmingham Vs Sheffield Wednesday, Dan Hughes Therapeutic Parenting, Royal London One-day Cup 2020 Fixtures, Reset-o Fda, One Ocean,

No Comments

Post a Comment