knd father voice

knd father voice

Franchise: Codename: Kids Next Door Under an escape attempt by Monty, the two randomly stumble upon the Book of KND, an instruction manual about how to combating adult tyranny. ), Tricked himself into the position of supreme leader of the Kids Next Door. Father has had other traumatic experiences with Grandfather, such as being force-fed broccoli, leading to a life long fear of the vegetable (which eventually led to him using that as one of his attempted plans to force all children to eat broccoli). Father, real name Benedict "Ben" Uno is a fictional villain in Codename: Kids Next Door. That book inspired Monty to start up the Kids Next Door to combat Grandfathe… Father and Monty Uno(The father of Numbuh 1) are the sons of the supervillain Grandfather, who at their youth was ruling the world and forced all the children to produce tapioca for himself and the elderly. He is also the son of Grandfather, whose actions lead to the current existence of the KND. ", and his shown to have a stereotypical nerd appearance. D&D Beyond His Spanish voice actor is Andres Garcia Huerta. was mostly made up, either by the KND archivists or by Numbuh One himself. Or, it may be that the entire story described in A.R.C.H.I.V.E. Bradley the Skunk/Numbuh 6/R.O.B.O.B.R.A.D.L.E.Y. He may be close friends with Principal Smelling, because the Ice Cream Men serve them as their minions.Enemies: The KND (especially his nephew), Grandfather, Tommy GilliganCurrent Status: Active.Close Relatives: DCFDTL, ITFBTM, Numbuh 1, Numbuh Zero aka Monty Uno, Grandfather, Numbuh 10, Mrs. UnoIntelligence: Way above average. Creating copies of himself made out of pure fire. No My Brilliant Plan Has Been Ruined Again By Those Blasted Rotten Kids Next Door. Since he is a villain with fire powers, cold objects such as ice-cream seem to be his weak point. he tells Numbuh 2 that his father was a loser so it is highly unlikely. It is possible that Numbuh 1 was just using Father for symbolism, or that Father used the name Mr. Wigglestein to hide his true name and identity. The first name of Benedict comes from Benedict Arnold, reflective of his reluctance to join his brother's resistance against their father. Monty and the KND was ultimately able to defeat Grandfather in spite of Father not helping. KND Code Module is a FANDOM TV Community. He is the co-leader of the Adults (along with Mr. Boss) and arguably the show's main villain, as well as the legal guardian of the KND's arch-nemeses, the Delightful Children from Down the Lane. He is also the son of Grandfather, whose actions lead to the current existence of the KND. (Operation: C.A.K.E.D.-F.O.U.R. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. It is revealed in "Operation Z.E.R.O." However, this theory seems to be contradicted by the events of "Operation Z.E.R.O." Father is a major antagonist of the Cartoon Network series Codename: Kids Next Door. In "C.A.K.E.D.-F.I.V.E.," it was revealed that his great-grandmother lived in the 19th Century, and was the mother of the Annoyingly Cute Triplets Who Lived Upon the Hill. Operation: A.W.A.R.D.S. Telekinesis – On occasion Father has been shown moving things other than just fire with his mind. In "Op. turning him into a jaguar and turning all the KND operatives into humans again), and it has been speculated (from hints in Operation: C.A.K.E.D.-F.O.U.R.) He is later shown moving into the shadows, and transforming into the dark being he is today. ), gaining the recipe of his great-grandmother's cake (C.A.K.E.D.-F.I.V.E. Levitation – Can float a few inches off the ground and hover short distances. Nigel Uno/Numbuh 1Hoagie Pennywhistle Gilligan Jr./Numbuh 2DCFDTLHall MonitorsHonor RollWilburTeen NinjasCandy PiratesNumbuh 92Nigel SpankulotHoagie SpankulotNegative Numbuh 1Negative Numbuh 2LTDFCD, Maurice's MotherSnow AngelChief Colors with Broken CrayonsHeli-Teacher. Father suffers from an inferiority complex, as Grandfather (who is the ultimate evil adult) favors his brother Monty, as seen in "Operation Z.E.R.O.". "), Operation Interviews Iam Not Happy Finding You Kids In My House I Guess I'll Have To Redo The Floors. As a child, Father was rather cowardice, while Monty was very rebellious against Grandfather. It's also possible that Mr. Wigglestein is, or is somehow related to, Grandfather. Teen Ninjas | Cree Lincoln | Chad Dickson Father was one of the four nominees for the Best Villain Award, along with Mr. Boss, Stickybeard, and Gramma Stuffum. ), His fire beam could cut through a vault of KND. While he doesn't work for Mr. Boss like many of the other adult villains do, the two are associated with one another (like in "Operation M.O.V.I.E." He tries to gain the respect and acceptance of his father Grandfather by being extremely evil. List of operatives | Numbuh 86 | Numbuh 362 | Foreign operatives Note also that he isn't the biological father of the Delightful Children, but adopted them after Delightfulizing them. (Operation: G.R.A.D.U.A.T.E.S. talks about the 7th age of the KND. Sector V: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Extras: 6 Face transformation – Has demonstrated the ability to transform his face into a duplicate of another's face, complete with their voice. Though he is a blood relation to Numbuh 1 and his father, he doesn't share the same British accent. His Spanish voice actor is Andres Garcia Huerta. )Friends: Anyone who works for him. Manly Man Yelling and Dropping Heavy Things Hour, Rupert Puttkin (AKA The Great Lenny Puttinski), https://knd.fandom.com/wiki/Cast?oldid=91044. (Operation: C.A.K.E.D.-F.I.V.E. Z.E.R.O," we see that Father's shadow form is like a suit and can be torn off (its also what makes his voice deeper and more demonic and the source of his power), but can be regrown if he gets angry enough. When his question gets the promised reaction, he and Numbuh 86 bust up laughing ("C.A.K.E.D-F.I.V.E. Creating fireballs to use as projectiles. ), Could take an attack from Grandfather (Operation: Z.E.R.O. In C.A.K.E.D. Father's voice is based on that of Kirk Douglas. She was a master baker which would mean that she is the grandmother or great aunt of Grandfather, and Father tried to claim one of her recipes from the recently unfrozen Numbuh 19th Century. However, this was disproven with the revealing of Father's true name in "Operation Z.E.R.O." Turning himself into ball of fire, in which he can travel at a higher speed. Numbuh One and Numbuh Four both defeated him by using ice-cream (Operation GROW-UP and MOVIE). One of his most noticeable evil deeds against KND is when he brainwashed the legendary Section Z into the Delightful Children from Down the Lane, a group of child villains that acts as Father's children. It may be that Mr Wigglestein is his ancestor since Operation A.R.C.H.I.V.E.

The Media Show Host, Los Castellers, Devin Haney Merch, Podium App, Remap Keys Windows 10 Without Software, Patriots Bengals 2016, Missouri Military Academy Abuse, The Blood Medley Lyrics, Give Up Button, Osasuna Vs Getafe Results, Cult Of The Cobra Dc, Wwoof Login, Bank Christmas Slogans, It Matters Not Who Won Or Lost But How You Played The Game Essay, O'mahoney Family Crest, Excellence Consultants Dehradun, Brian Lewerke College Stats, Logitech K780 Function Keys Not Working, Nagged To Ed, Getting Even With Dad Google Drive, Ed, Edd N Eddy Crossover, Breakout Games, Baker Beach Parking Lot Closed, Wiki With The Lights Out, How To Make A Firework Sound With Your Mouth, Tomb Of The Nine Gods Pdf, How Much Do Australian Politicians Get Paid, Georgia Tech Football 2020, Percy Clarence Crying, Barry Jhay Ise Oluwa Lyrics, Typhoon Omar, Madden Unblocked, The Righteous Gemstones Trailer, Passerine Lifespan, Sweeney Tartan, Paragraph Structure, More Love, More Power More Of You In My Life, Penn State Vs Michigan 2013, Singfit Cost, Gorn Star Wars, Sandra Harris Age,

No Comments

Post a Comment