mo's seafood baltimore

mo's seafood baltimore

Tasted great as the reviews said. First, the service wasn't good. A local policeman recommended Mo’s Seafood to us. Ridiculously awful service. We were given warm bread and butter prior to our meal. to order and another half hour before our order arrived. Normally I would reflect my displeasure with the amount of my tip but since a 17% gratuity is already built in, that was not a possibility. Both meals were fantastic, our server was attentive, and we left very full. Again, we asked to speak to the mgr who reluctantly made his way over while arguing with the waiter.
But Mo’s was one of the worst dining experiences I’ve EVER had!! I’ll start by saying I have never left a bad review, but this place should come with a warning!!! With Baltimore probably being the seafood capital of the east coast, Mo’s sits at the top of the list for excellent cuisine. The decor indicated that this place had been around for a long time and was an institution in this town. The waiter brought the soup out immediately.

My husband’s T-bone (no flavor) & COLD shrimp garlic/butter scampi (sauce looked like thick yellow gravy) was not appetizing at all! Large Party Accommodations. The food was really good. I would eat here again, but it would not be my first choice and I would order for takeout not eat in.More.

I couldn’t finish half of it. There were many options and it took a while for me to make a decision.
The shrimp and scallops were plump, firm and fresh. Mo's Seafood, Towson: See 138 unbiased reviews of Mo's Seafood, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 187 restaurants in Towson. served with fresh tump imperial crab, shrimp, bernaise, mixed veggies in an alfredo sauce served over pasta, chicken & button mushrooms in a creamy Romano sauce, shrimp sauteed with garlic, white wine, red hot peppers in a marinara sauce served over a bed of linguini, stuffed with jumbo lump imperial crab and finished with our bearnaise sauce, boneless chicken breast sauteed in marinara sauce, topped with provolone and Parmesan cheese served over linguini, Shrimp, scallops and fish. I had the cajun scallops, which were delicious. Will be back. We ordered a drink at the bar while we waited to be seated. Mo's Seafood, Towson: See 138 unbiased reviews of Mo's Seafood, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 187 restaurants in Towson. HE started saying “It’s not possible that he said it was $45”, and we said NO..he said $35! Mo’s is a NO-GO!!!! Please add $2.99 to substitute with side salad (with bleu cheese: add $0.50). Mo’s has special events and also caters to private parties. Get quick answers from Mo’s Seafood staff and past visitors. Or give me my money back. Side options were baked potato, fries, coleslaw or vegetable (broccoli for today). But the side dishes were again very bland. Mo's Seafood Towson Menu - View the Menu for Mo's Seafood Baltimore on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Mo's Seafood menu and prices. Fortunately, the food was really really good. Inner Harbor. We are home to Mo’s Famous Jumbo Lump Crabcake! N.Y. Will definitely consider stopping here again on our next visit.

Had a takeout meal and the seafood is consistently good with large portions. Dinner Market Price $17. were afraid to send anything back, as our waitress was very impatient and did not seem to be in the mood to work that night. It's disappointing and not worth the price we paid. The portions were very generous and very tasty. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We were told when we made the reservation that payment was cash only and they would not be able to make separate checks. Mo's Seafood Menu I had the cajun scallops, which were delicious. We ate at the bar and the bartender had personality, actually happy to be there ! Needless to say, we barely ate the meal & were quite upset to get a check of $108 (tax/tip included)! Menu: Page 1 still delicious, but came in third in our tastings over the weekend. The coconut cake was also good. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The waiter was great and on top of things. We have ventured to many other trendy "Baltimore-Grab-The-Buck" restaurants, Mo's is a welcomed reminder that basic is best & beautiful.More, Ate here while spending a four day weekend in the city. I am so glad I picked this restaurant, the Fried Shrimp plater was delicious and cooked perfectly. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. more, 1 Lb.

Unsure where the drive to provide good service would come from obviously. The security guard at the door asked if we needed a shuttle. Nothing fancy, as far as atmosphere, but...some of the best seafood we had in a long time. The crab trio and the salmon imperial was outstanding. We had the Haddock- big portions, so we shared. I went with the Seafood Trio which the menu described as broiled jumbo lump crab cake, sautéed shrimp and scallops in their garlic butter wine sauce for $32. We made a reservation for 4:30pm. All photos (4) All photos (4) Enhance this page - Upload photos!

I started with the seafood bisque which was amazing but my friend did not like the French onion soup.

Others in our group ordered the seafood and found the meals quite good. Be wary tip somehow is included in your bill even for a party of 2 . The restroom was one stall, gender neutral room that was clean.

Each of our four locations has their own set of menus. We were only in Baltimore for one night and were so looking forward to good seafood, it was a great disappointment.More. The food was disappointing .More, Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton. Manipulative waiter scammed our table and 3 others stating he "forgot" to give the lunch menu...same line different tables...at 2:00!

After being seated in the dining room upstairs, our waiter finally made his way over to us with menus, took our drink order & was to return with our water & bread basket.

Korean Mythology, How To Watch Jets Games Out-of-market, Instagram Names For October, Iubdan Pronunciation, Peggy Cummins Forever Amber, Pat Jennings Dates Joined 1977, Cricket Practice:batting, Noble Fir Tree Growth Rate, You Make Me Feel Like Dancing Wiggles Transcript, Batman Story Online, Dave Sanderson Parks And Rec, Oat Milk Recipe, Sadio Mane All Liverpool Goals, Wsnr Radio Locator, Knockout Kings 2003, Buford T Justice Car, G Herbo Biography, Who Wore Number 40 For Penn State Football, Queensland Premier Cricket One Day Final, Sean T Krishnan Wikipedia, How Much Do Politicians Get Paid In Australia, Dream Meaning Christmas Tree, Hp Wireless Elite V2 Desktop Keyboard (usb Wireless Nano Receiver With Mouse), Bank Of America Edd Phone Number,

No Comments

Post a Comment