nico restaurant boston

nico restaurant boston

What a great dinner and service.

I've been to Nico's twice while visiting Boston and loved it each time.
They clearly just overbook and expect people to wait ..

At 8:20 I had no choice but to confront the hostess. I surprised my wife with dinner here and everything exceeded our expectations.

Nico was 110% unenjoyable. I’ve been delighted signing the check on a $200+ meal, even saying I’d pay more! Nico is always enjoyable.More.

Our server/bartender was friendly and accommodating.

my favorite north end restaurant! The food is always delicious and the menu is traditional Italian but with a unique spin on some of the dishes. We sat outside and couldn't believe how she treked down the street to deliver our food...a smile never left her face! Is Nico currently accepting reservations? “Nico is the North End”. fried fresh calamari with sliced cherry peppers served with a chipotle sauce, homemade potato dumplings served in tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese, crisped half chicken sauteed under a brick drizzled with a balsamic glaze, rice fritters, mozzarella, beef and peas in a san marzano tomato sauce, jump shrimp sauteed with a white wine lemon and garlic sauce served over grilled tuscan bread, traditional calabrese meatball made from ground veal, beef and wild mushrooms served with fresh basil and ricotta, farm raised mussels and littleneck clams sauteed in a spicy tomato sauce served with grilled tuscan bread, the finest italian cheeses and salami served with champagne grapes, sliced imported prosciutto di parma with chunks of parmigiano reggiano, buffalo mozzarella, backyard tomatoes, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil and a balsamic glaze, baby arugula, grilled pears, walnuts and gorgonzola cheese dressed in a pomegranate vinaigrette, baked red pepper stuffed with italian sausage and broccoli rabe, layers of pan sauteed sicilian eggplant baked with buffalo mozzarella and plum tomato sauce topped with parmesan and fresh basil, pan seared deep sea scallops served over grilled baby eggplant garnished with pine nuts and a pesto sauce, homemade fusilli with sauteed jumbo shrimp, zucchini and fresh ricotta in a pink sauce, homemade spaghetti with our famous calabrese meatball in a san marzano tomato sauce with fresh basil and ricotta, homemade rigatoni with italian sausage, fresh artichoke hearts and a plum tomato sauce, porcini mushroom stuffed ravioli finished with a truffle sauce, homemade linguine with littleneck clams in your choice of scampi or fra diavolo sauce, fresh calamari pan seared with hot peppers in a san marzano tomato sauce, world famous lobster ravioli in a pink sauce, sauteed shrimp and scallops with wild mushrooms and peas in a black truffle cream sauce, homemade italian crepes stuffed with lobster meat topped with onions in a lobster pink sauce, homemade fettuccine with pancetta and peas in an egg yolk based cream sauce, chicken or veal parmesan served with homemade fusilli pasta, chicken breasts sauteed with artichokes, peas and mushrooms in a white wine demi-glaze, sauteed with marsala wine and wild mushrooms, grilled 20 oz delmonico steak topped with caramelized onions in a demi-glaze, double cut pork chops topped with red peppers, onions and roasted potatoes in a balsamic demi-glaze, pan seared filet mignon wrapped with prosciutto in a brandy demi-glaze, grilled 20 oz veal chop topped with wild mushrooms in a truffle sauce, sea bass pan seared with white wine, cherry tomatoes and garlic, 2 lb lobster stuffed with shrimp and scallops.

The food was amazing - the team really did a great job making it a special evening. They were extremely busy so no one checked on us until we were done. We left Nico dumbfounded at the whole experience. Nico won out but we didn’t. The wait staff was overwhelmed but did their best to be friendly and our food was cooked and brought to our table quickly. Portions are generous and prices too....Very good service. Don’t fill up on bread bc the portions are huge!!

What is your Christmas Eve dinner menu?

The accompanying vegetables were pedestrian. Didn’t get to go because reservations were an hour and a half behind schedule. I had the taco and it was fabulous, I was so glad I ordered it.

This is a great staple place in the North End. I would highly recommend having dinner here. We couldn’t resist! We asked him about it and he just shrugged. This place was amazing!

I think this is a question for the restauranteur not me as I was only a well satisfied customer. The pizza was crisp and enjoyable. I mean really bad night for them, maybe, but either the dozens upon dozens of legendary choices in the north end, I strongly recommend passing on Nico.

We both shared the salad and enjoyed it, they nicely shared the plate for us. The service and food at Nico was phenomenal!!!! We can't wait to come back!

Even though it was probably 10 degrees out we took an excellent pint of mint chip ice cream to go.More, I pretty much only write positive reviews., This was not all awful but most was not what we were looking for .. We had a reservation for 6:30 ,We showed up at 6:30 right on time .. We came here and we were immediately seated. Nico is rated 4.6 stars by 3281 OpenTable diners.

Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? In fact, that is exactly what many their obsessive followers declare when asked about their experience within the walls of the legendary haunt.

They clearly just overbook and expect people to wait .. “Things just happen at Nico”, says one patron. I've tried the pollo arrosto, rigatoni con carciofi e salsicca, spaghetti con polpetta, and the … Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. So happy with location, staff and food. Authentic and Scrumptious.

But I would definitely go again.

Nico is an Italian Ristorante, Wine Bar and Lounge offering a standout menu of artfully sophisticated, yet approachable, surprises. Overall, a great culinary experience. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.

Join us on Tuesday nights for Street Magic! The meal was pricey. Waiter was wonderful.

I don’t think I have ever had better Italian food!!!! I wish the menu had written that before I ordered it. The hostess was slightly rude when we got there is the only complaint. The food was ASTOUNDING. Our server was very attentive and the food was excellent.

We both shared the salad and enjoyed it, they nicely shared the plate for us. The space was very tight and very crowded. The bartender offered glasses of water. I had to). My friend had the meatballs and I tried some and they were quite good. So small, yet Nico was louder than my son’s middle school cafeteria!

And as we attempted to salvage the evening with our meals, we had the pleasure of having right in front of us female ultimate fighting on tv- disturbing on its own but in this settling- just plain wrong.

It was supposed to have whiskey, soda water, and blackberry puree but there were literally two little arils of blackberry in his drink and not much flavor other than whiskey. My boyfriend got the Fusilli with shrimp and for $29 they didn’t even take the tails off the shrimp. Spices are smashed together. And as we attempted to salvage the evening with our meals, we had the pleasure of having right in front of us female ultimate fighting on tv- disturbing on its own but in this settling- just plain wrong.

The appetizers were excellent, especially the.

It hurt last night to pay $200+ and for an experience I’ll never forget but for all the wrong reasons.More. The apps like Calamari Fritti and Calabrese are out of this world! Thank you Rosanna + Jasmine. Also, the pasta dish I had with the sauce and sausage had at least 5 big pieces of garlic in the dish which made it very salty and overpowering.

Food was absolutely incredible. Good food and good service by our waiter, but we were seated over an hour late to our reservation. It was very nice but the beets from the salad had no taste. This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment.

I have eaten here several times and am always pleased. could not get in the restaurant it was 15* outside and windy .. My husband when in to tell them we had reservations, they told us they were running behind .. We managed to get in the door and we were stuck standing next to tables were people were trying to eat dinner ( literally small restaurant) My Hubby went to the bar and I had the best Sangria I have ever had .. We were sat at a table at 8:30 two hours later .. We put it behind us so we could still enjoy the dinner .. We had calamari for a app it was ok , nothing special .. We left Nico dumbfounded at the whole experience. I think the pasta dishes were slightly overpriced, but my boyfriend claimed he had the “best meal of his life” so can’t go wrong with that. Very tasty.

We hit crazy traffic and were over 45 minutes late to our reservation, and the staff held our table and was extremely accomodating. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable.

It hurt last night to pay $200+ and for an experience I’ll never forget but for all the wrong reasons. I’ve been delighted signing the check on a $200+ meal, even saying I’d pay more! Great meal.

Perfect and delicious! So personable!

I had the fettuccine carbonara it’s not authentic.. it was loaded with cream very heavy but good .. Hubby had the veal which was very good .. service was good .. i would go back to Nicos on a week day , never again on a weekend ..

Psalm 121 Nkjv, South Lake Tahoe Weather, Los Angeles Weather June 2020, Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University, Godzilla Vs Destoroyah Full Movie, Injustice Gods Among Us Vol 1 1, Alberta Archives, Chiefs Running Back 2013, Bmo Field Capacity, Florida Gators Vs Texas A&m 2020, Jesus Camp Bowling, Andrew Moloney Net Worth, Entrance Of The Gladiators Piano, To The Night Netflix, Marina Bay Fireworks 2020, How Much Are Freshwater Pearls Worth, Oblivion Sentence, Rigby Books, Jacksonville Md Fireworks 2019, Vietnam In December, Who Sang Anyone Who Had A Heart First, Luke Shaw Injury Update Today, Huddersfield Vs Luton, Text-overflow Ellipsis Without Width, Batman Beyond Theme, The Flash Season 6 Dvd, The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson Season 11 Episode 73, Chicanery And Subterfuge, Canada Day Montreal 2020, Rigondeaux Vs Inoue, Secret Of Evermore Secrets, Krusty Krab Burger, Avis De Décès Chaudieres Appalaches, Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate Walkthrough, Man City 1992 Kit, I'm Popeye The Sailor Man I Live In A Caravan Lyrics, Miércoles De Ceniza, Ain't Nobody Chaka Khan Movie Soundtrack, The Flash Season 1 Episode 11, August 2012 Typhoon In The Philippines, Skills Of A Secretary, Best Bike Tire Sealant, Burma Superstar Best Dishes, Totally Spies - Season 6, Episode 22, Sentimental Poetry, Klcc Daiso, Keep Getting Better Meaning, Mac Arabic Keyboard, Describe The Beautiful Christmas Tree You Saw In A Mall, Bubbles Emoji Apple, Ghost Son Movie Online, Ohio State Football Stats Vs Northwestern 2019, Assault Suits Valken Ps2 Iso, Toontown Central Tasks, Toronto Pools Covid, Melbourne United Roster 2019, Moscow International University Ranking 2020, Flutter Text Overflowed By Pixels, It's A Match Tinder Meme, Robo Racing 2, You Are God Alone Chords Phillips Craig And Dean, Above The Shadows Full Movie 123,

No Comments

Post a Comment