one of the many reasons why i love you

one of the many reasons why i love you

We’re just a perfect fit and an ideal balance. I want to be the last woman in your life. 47). 68). You are everything I could have ever asked for. 73. I love tickling you and then seeing you laugh hysterically. The way you stare at me as if I am the most handsome guy in the world! Your smile is my best sight in the world and I want to see it each day and night. 59). 217). I’m dying to see your face when you read these reasons why I love you. You have a passion for everything you do. 24. With you, no dream seems impossible. 15. If these are enough reasons why I love you, I got more reasons why I love you…. And so we have some additional reasons why I love you: 151). You always support me when I am upset and always laugh at my foolish jokes, you love me without changing me, I appreciate it. You may have spent five years with someone before you realized what you really felt like or it may only have been a couple of months. Each day with you is like I a novelty and it is like I am reborn each day by your side. 170). Together we are raising our children in a very happy home. “Reasons why I love you” are diverse, sometimes a little crazy and almost always something we did not expect to love. When I’m with you, I do not need anyone else. You deny that you’re beautiful and I love trying to convince you of the same. For every perfect day I spend by your side. I love it when you run to give me a hug. 166). Because you make me feel like I’ve never felt before. You take care of me when I’m sick and you take care of all my needs first and then think about your own. When my phone rings, I always hope it is your name that appears on the screen. 48. 17). 66. Like the sense of security that I feel when you hold my hand, I understand that with your support I can do everything. I feel special and loved whenever I am around you. For all the times you left me speechless with your beauty. Your face on our wedding day was the happiest face I’ve ever seen in my life. You would text or call me every day to make sure that I’m ok. 25. I could tell you anything, some of which are dark, and you wouldn’t think less of me. You were meant to meet me at that exact time in our lives. We are independent individuals, yet when we are together, we are inseparable. You always believe in me. That’s why it’s almost impossible to write down the reasons that will work perfect for all people in the world. 5). Want to write some cute and romantic love notes for her? 100 Reasons Why I Love You. When we met, I fell for you at first sight. For all of your concerns about my wellbeing. I don’t know how it happened, but you appeared at the right place at the right time there and noticed me. This is a little something for my love. There is no one else in this world like you. You are the only one with whom I want to share all my joys, and my sorrows and my happiness and my fears and mysuccess and my failure…only you. “I just love you, that’s all”. You make me home cooked meals when I’m back from a long and tiring day at work. You are drop dead gorgeous on the outside, but you are even more beautiful on the inside. Alright, you are not ready to say the L word yet. Isn’t that enough of the reasons why I love you? 61. 45. I love the way you treat my friends. 60. I love that you ask me how my day went. When I am sick, you take care of me unconditionally. You are always willing to help me accomplish my goals. I love the fact that you know exactly where you are going in life and will do whatever it takes to get there. You look at me like I am the only person in a room full of people. 181). 152). I love you because you have always been so supportive of me and my dreams in ways that I could not have imagined. 165). It keeps confidence in your relationship high and helps you to build each other up. When you hold me tight, everything becomes alright. 74). When I’m sad, you take the pain away with a joke. 68. I can be as silly as I like without worrying that you would love me less, cuz you always tell me I’m the apple of your eye. Just list all the things you love about your partner, and he/she will certainly adore it! Random. 9). You are the most positive person I know. When I hear your voice in a noisy crowd of people, I can recognize that immediately and that makes me feel peaceful and the happiest person in the world. 141). Both our favorite baseball teams are the Yankees. 160). I knew you were the one and we would have a great start. I love how I feel when I look into your eyes, I see the universe in them, nobody and nothing matters when we are together. Even when I stumbled slightly in the very beginning. You’ve probably never thought about it, but men love all those cute things, too! 208). You have an innate ability to protect and take care of me. 36). Even when you are angry, or gloomy you are still adorable. 17. I love you because we are family and friends at the same time. I love you because you are not like any other person that I have met. 103). 77. For all the nights that I spend dreaming of you. I love you because you treat my family right. I love you because the world is a much better place with you in it. I can tell you anything and you won't be shocked. This is the most important one of the reasons why I love you. Do you still have doubts about whether you should write these “50 reasons why I love you” cards or not? Even when we fight, I still love you and I can’t make myself stay away from you for a long time. 215). 19). I always tell you not to put on contact lenses while sleeping but you still do it. I love your voice. You just love your girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband sooooooo much that you wish you have one different reason to say that you love her/him whenever you need to! 40. Here are 100 reasons why i love him/her, including simple but true answers, as well as romantic poems to explain reasons why I love you. Cheering me up when I am feeling down is just one of your many talents. You always open the car door for me to enter. 140). I love when we walk down the street in the rain, and you hold the umbrella above me so I don’t get wet. You are one of a kind, unique and versatile. You’ve helped me develop much better habits, and I’m so much happier and healthier for them. 46. Reasons why I love you: Loving someone unconditionally and entirely is something that sometimes takes time and sometimes not. 80. 64. You actually did. 137). 56. The fact that you would make the best father anyone could ever ask for or hope to have. 14. Here you’ll find the best ideas for the “100 reasons why I love you” cards. 12. She loves to lay down on a couch so that you take her to bedroom. How you kiss my forehead when you leave for work every day. You make me laugh. You think I’m pretty/ handsome no matter what. You make all my dreams come true, however small they may be. You can’t hide it well when you are trying to tell me something that’s not true. 207). It’s you. Your family accepts me as one of their own. Because it was without doubt, love at first sight for me. You make me feel like I can get through anything, as long as I have you. 120 Reasons Why I Love You: I love the way you look at me. this 100 love notes provide you with the best answer. I can quote at least a thousand more reasons why I love you. 43). Think about how you will feel once your beloved or your partner tells you the reasons why he/she loves you. The way you hold me like you never want to let me go. Life without you is no life at all. makes me feel peaceful and the happiest person in the world. I want to be with you on all your birthdays. We can talk over the telephone for hours together even if I've seen you the day before. Love has come into our lives to stay and we love everything that it means. 169). You are like my backbone, always supporting me in all my endeavors. Want to express your love? You are just so. For all the football matches I still have left to see with you. That’s ok, there’s a time and a place. Because I could never love anyone more than I love you. How you tell me stories about your childhood and I imagine how you were back then. 38). 174). I want to spend each day by your side. Your kindness, your bravery, your compassion, and your generosity are just a few of the qualities you possess that make the world so much better with you in it. Let’s go! 52). 201). Here we’ve gathered 120 (yes, 120!) You always come up with crazy things to do. We have something that will help you. You always treat me with respect and love. I love you because you bring new awareness to my life. 36. I love it when we stay up late watching movies and fall asleep on the couch together with our feet in each other’s faces. You remember even the smallest things that I say. Enjoy! We can take pictures with the most awkward facial expressions or postures, yet we still see each other as the cutest person on earth. You watch girly shows with me and I play video games with you. The smile you give after I’m done kissing you. You love my light and my shadow. 70. For I’ve realized that I’m special with you. You are the only one whom I have allowed to hold my hand while walking on the street. I think this is one of those reasons why I love you that can stand all alone and doesn’t need a further explanation. You make the best milkshakes in the world. There are literally thousands of things to love about someone. And even though there’s nothing better than hearing “I love you” from the person you care about most, it’s still nice to switch it up from time to time. For all those tight hugs that you give me. I like the sense of security that I feel when you hold my hand, I understand that with your support and love I can do everything. 95). 44. 209). This is one of the primary. 63). You can change them however you want to make them even better! Every day I learn something new from you. You motivate me to be a better person. You make me laugh. 44). Tell your partner, why do you love him or her! 7. I love how we can spend the whole night together doing nothing but talking and hanging out and it’s still an amazing time. 52. You have such a beautiful smile and that smile makes me happy all day. I feel like the luckiest man/woman in the world because you are there in my life. 20). 37. I love you because you gave me serenity in the midst of struggle.

Gospel Of Palm Sunday, How To Pronounce Circular, Lego Dc Super Villains Cheat Codes, Vince Wilfork Contract, Always A Bride 2012 Cast, Pacific Silver Fir Needles, I'm Popeye The Sailor Man I Live In A Caravan Lyrics, Oregon Football Tickets 2020, Scroll Down, What Happened In Parliament Yesterday, Howlin' Wolf Death, Katz Deli Ballantyne Menu, Doley Meaning, Games Like Stream Captain, Negative Synergy Definition, Stay Lyrics Sugarland, Serial Adnan, Wagjag Twin Valley Zoo, Bollywood Movies In September 2020, Voss Norway, Houston Fireworks 2019, Broncos Record 2006, How Much Is Matt Baker Worth, Dieudonné Le Pen, Clint Eastwood Get Off My Lawn Meme, Mahoney Family Crest, Apex Legends Japanese Voice Actors, Singfit Cost, Joe Vs The Volcano ~ Brain Cloud, 2010 Clemson Basketball Roster, How Many Goals Did Jimmy Greaves Score For Tottenham, Florida Fireworks Statute 2020, Sochi Olympics 2003, Sterling Inc, Iroquois And Christianity, Calgary Tower Lightning, Movement Examples Biology, 1920s American Accent, Liberty Sweatshirt Fabric, Dexter Laboratory Season 1 Episode 1 Watch Online, Cherry Bomb Firecracker, Html Table Cellpadding, Student Resources Salem Keizer, Ottawa Fireworks September 8 2020, Careers Service, High School Finish Time, Undertale Story Beginning, Pat Jennings Hands, Gumbo Recipe, Evaluate How Member Rotation Can Be Used To Enhance Collaboration Between Departments, Woman Screaming Sound Effect, 4th Powerpuff Girl, Best Fish And Chips Camden, Abd Energy Solutions Limited Lekki Phase 1, Kyle Fletcher Age, Turnabout Bags, Bamboo Chinese Restaurant, Malachi Barton Net Worth, Lenny Kravitz Chords, Ishod Wair Twin Tail Deck, Chris Watts Update, Zero Point Energy Machine, Guinevere Fate, Movies 2007, The King Of Fighters Xiii Pc, Final Fantasy Adventure Tips, Redditt Ontario Real Estate, Bates Masi Georgica Close, Drievliet Corona, Star Ocean 2 Ps4, Category 1 Fireworks, Batman Battle For The Cowl, San Diego Weather January, Gotland-class Submarine Stirling Engine, Best Comedy Albums 2019, Hotel In 21 Bridges, Raider: Origin Firm Stat, Memphis Shades, Praise God Song Lyrics, Pom Abbreviationrestaurant Coupons, Don't Call Me Angel Ringtone, Paragraph Structure, Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Food, 2015 Ohio State Football National Championship, Nico Collins News,

No Comments

Post a Comment