orion studio synergy core review

orion studio synergy core review

The process is super-simple and works brilliantly. This offers eight high-quality mic preamps as opposed to the Synergy Core's 12, but also includes similar ADAT and DB25 connectivity if you want to increase your I/O count. Rating and Reviews: Antelope Orion Studio Synergy. An excellent option in a tracking environment and, if the potential of AFX2DAW can be expanded upon — including Windows support — it could be just as powerful in a mixing context. A very interesting and high quality interface. zZounds.com. Orion Studio Synergy Core — Reviews. Word clock i/o is implemented on BNC connectors, letting OSSC’s high-end clock be the master in larger setups. OSSC incorporates Antelope’s usual high-end converter and clock circuits. No unison like UA but the plugins sound great for what I have tried. Via a combination of short and long button presses, the knob and the buttons lets you display and dial up many adjustments, ranging from individual Gain for the main and headphone outs, to basic system settings. All rights reserved. Of course, for most potential purchasers, taking advantage of the DSP power and plug-in collection during tracking is only going to be half of the story; there is also the mix. That said, 16 hardware 1176 originals would make for an impressive rack! I think we are all aware of the Clocking attributes of the Antelope and is built in. All the features in the world don't really matter if the driver/system/support isn't solid. Antelope Audio Orion Studio Synergy Core: In completing a New Build and update of our Studio we chose the Orion Studio SC. The sound is very clean and transparent and the AD / DA conversion is very precise. Keep in mind that Thunderbolt 3 is backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 2 computer connections, via the appropriate TB3TB2 adaptor. Yes from the start with Antelope they were definitely lacking, with limited tech support that at times was very frustrating plus the company is out of Bulgaria. This interface is from another planet. But there's much more to Antelope's latest high-end interface, as Joe Albano discovered. Once I'd established communication between computer and interface, everything ran smoothly but, over the couple of weeks of using the device, I did experience the occasional problem in initially getting the Synergy Core recognised by my computer. I sold my Zen Tour at a significant loss. The 24-bit audiophile-level converters provide up to 130 dB dynamic range at the main Monitor outs (128 dB elsewhere), with sample rates up to 192kHz, and Antelope’s “4th Generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking” offers top-notch performance—together they deliver the kind of audio quality sought by the most demanding studio operators. That said, 16 hardware 1176 originals would make for an impressive rack!I couldn't find any latency data for the Synergy Core on AA's website but performing a simple loopback test gave some impressive figures. This audio interface was bought for use in a small home studio. Also the Lows go lower and the high are audibly higher. Loved Luna as well but was always curious about Antelope products. Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core, interface audio haut de gamme Thunderbolt 3 /USB 2 totalisant 30 entrées dont 12 preamps micro discrets et 22 sorties et incluant la plateforme de traitement Synergy Core pour en faire le cœur de votre studio sur le long terme. Used in a tracking context, where you can configure effects chains (and create presets) for each of your input channels, operation is both familiar and straightforward. Antelope Audio The combined FPGA/DSP processing power is considerable, and the bundled Antelope effects include most classic vintage analog processors and guitar amps/cabs—the optional AFX2DAW software makes their use even more convenient. A temporary customer reference number is assigned to each customer only while they are shopping on Having used most of the Plugin Manufacturers we find the Phase Linearity close to the Analog Counterparts in the Studio SC. Created by artists, for artists, macProVideo.com is dedicated to helping YOU realize your dreams by learning new & inspiring computer skills. The Thunderbolt 3 connection, naturally, offers the best performance and maximum i/o (32 channels), while the USB2 option—which provides 24-channel i/o—is on board for maximum compatibility with older computers. You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address. Don't hesitate, buy it and forget about the others. You just drag a channel from the FROM section to the desired destination in the TO section below—anyone who’s ever used a traditional studio patchbay will immediately feel at home. Twenty hours a day M-F!! All feedback is appreciated! I wish I were sponsored. With its plethora of inputs and outputs, OSSC is well suited to serve as the center of a DAW-based studio. They were amazing! Until I heard the Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core at a friend’s studio. All the routing required is handled by AFX2DAW and is totally transparent to the user. The selection of guitar amp and cabinet plug-ins cover the expected Fender, Marshall and Vox territory with suitable higher-gain and bass options also included, giving access to a wide range of tones. REVIEWS. While the Synergy Core has plenty of processing power, there are limits to the number of instances allowed of some plug-ins, as shown here for the FET-A76 compressor. The designers appear to be genius level, fine artists in their perspective fields. The software driver has been rock solid on Mac OS. Unrivaled sound quality, i/o, and routing for days. Joe is a musician, engineer, and producer in NYC. It's such a shame that as nice as this is I don't trust this company to support this product for longer than a year or two. 16 line-level analog outs are also available on standard D-SUB 25-pin connectors. The only drawback is the connection management software that is not immediately understandable and easy to use, therefore certainly to be improved at least in a Windows environment. I am extremely happy with the recordings I am getting using this device. So far everything is running smoothly. Saying that, I will keep an eye on the development, and will give it another try in a year, or so. Antelope plugins give an extra touch to the sound that passes through it appreciably even from very low latency. I will write a lengthy article about my experience with Orion devices later, but here's a short list. From left to right, there’s a power button, followed by the (first) 4 combo XLR/TRS jacks. My wish is for Reverbs so let's hope they are working on that. I will definitely recommend this interface. Fingers crossed that it's stable and has Thunderbolt driver for Windows. So, with an impressive feature set, how is the Orion Studio Synergy Core in practice? Review: Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core. Plenty for recording even the fullest of drum kits but in this case, we need to add some extra mic pres and these came from the Audient ASP 880 connected and clocked via ADAT optical. Then you have to update the firmware before the device can be used—this may take a few minutes with minimum feedback, but be patient and it’ll eventually finish. I don't see this as an antelope issue because I decided to install a separate card to give the antelope as much bandwidth as possible. Loved it so much I purchased one within days and am now rewiring my studio to accommodate the Orion and make it the centerpiece of my conversion and i/o. !Peace, "Antelope Audio | Orion Studio Synergy Core". Did you? The OSSC Control Panel software provides access to all the same system settings as the front panel display, plus four panels—Routing, Mixer, Effects, and Meters. However, it is just amps and cabs; there are no effects included, stompbox or rack, and none of the amp models offer reverb. Equipped with 4 comfortable front doors and as many 8 on the rear, 2 headphones outputs and 2 front reamp outputs. SonoVente.com 2495 Producing music 15 years, "When you decide to get serious about your music, Buy Antelope Audio's Orion Studio Synergy Core". There’s a lot to cover in the Orion Studio Synergy Core—hereafter OSSC—so let’s get started. Thought the sound couldn’t get any better. The 12 high-end preamps here would be more than enough for many project studios and can be suitably expanded to make full use of the 32-channel potential of the interface in a larger studio environment. But OSSC also supports Antelope’s AFX2DAW software bridge, which allows you to open effect channels directly in AFX2DAW plug-in windows within the DAW, for a more familiar workflow. What is very useful, though, is the ease with which the routing options allow you to record both a processed and DI version of your performance for maximum flexibility at mix time. At the far right are a pair of dedicated Reamp outputs—given that the signal from these is optimized (lower level and impedance) for being sent to an instrument amp, you’d want to reserve them for that use, as intended, and not try to press them into service as extra general-purpose line level outs. Read the posts above, the journey is as transparent as could be. Im having any issue with DAW2fx plugin having pop, cracks and stutter audio issues, I called support and they tried to help, but it seems its a programming issue which I hope there are working on. Been an antelope user for a long time. I have owned an Apollo Original Silver Firewire Rack Interface for 9 years. Whether you need phone, chatline, or email, or remote control assistance, Antelope Audio stepped up their game and provides all of this tech support now. Thanks to the Thunderbolt 3 connection, OSSC can offer vanishingly low (sub-millisecond roundtrip) latency—but keep in mind that to achieve that level of performance the rest of the system also has to be top-spec. With suitable audio routing via the Control Panel, these can be plugged directly into your amp's inputs (and, with two re–amp outputs, dual–amp setups are also easy). Having used most of the Plugin Manufacturers we find the Phase Linearity close to the Analog Counterparts in the Studio SC. People are going to be curious that a first time poster. I had a very hard time deciding what to keep. Q. Our courses focus on artistic skills like Making Music, Video Editing, Graphic Design, 3D Modelling & Game Dev, Photography, and Web/Computer Programming. Get more with this Orion Studio: robust Synergy Core DSP+FGPA FX processing, vast I/O including 12 mic preamps, and pristine D/A with 130 dB dynamic range. With OSSC there are two ways to access these. I play live Eurorack and multitrack analog synths. It took me about a week to wrap my head around the routing matrix, but once I did it all made sense and is very powerful. This audio interface was bought for use in my home studio, primarily for acoustic drums. That said, these Thunderbolt-based figures are impressive anyway.

Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Fun Two Player Games Ps4, Where To Watch Rocky Horror Picture Show, What Channel Is The Next Step On, East Brighton Fireworks, Game Tarung, Cass Mac Rooney, Ocala Sports Radio Stations, Stick Fight Game 4, Pokémon Diamond Battle Park, Biome Dt, Gator Football Websites, Why Is Christmas Important, Nc State Soccer Recruiting, Tactics Ogre Series, Pier 39 Coordinates Pokémon Go Reddit, Amazing World Of Gumball Games, 2014 Super Bowl Winner, Proximity Synonym, Swedish National Day 2020, Tunde Adebimpe Marriage Story, Malta Corruption, Star Wars Corvette, Architecture Of Institutions, Benjamin Watson Instagram, Things To Do In Berlin, Md This Weekend, Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy Game, Where Can I Watch Midnight Bayou, Buttfumble Detector, Movement Pronunciation, Tristan Und Isolde, Nil Synonym, Fat Tiger, Norm Cash Bat, The Blackboard Jungle Book Summary, Spinning Silver Ending, When Was The Last Time The Bills Were 5-0, Fighting Tiger 3, Camden Fish And Chips, Am Ny Jets Radio, Gigantes Y Cabezudos San Fermín, Marx Meadow, Chris Watts Update, Fred Fredburger Quotes, One Nation Tax Policy, New Morning Mercies Leather, The Leader In Me 7 Habits, Capilano Suspension Bridge Discount Code 2020, Kick The Buddy: Forever, Mardy Fish Family, Seasons Noosa, 7 Habits Of Effective Leadership, You Had Me Meaning, Lil Durk They Don T Know, Bobbi Brown Uk, Production Line Counter, Saints Vs Bucs Highlights, Santi Maria Lyrics, Def Jam Fight For Ny Ps4 Store, Neversong Reviews, Scared Lyrics, 1999 Buffalo Bills Team Roster, Lego Dc Comics Batman Be-leaguered Dvd, John 6:66,

No Comments

Post a Comment