popeye the sailor man song lyrics

popeye the sailor man song lyrics

[Barnacle Bill] As I go by! In fact I'm the real McCoy! We aim to please! Who's the most remarkable extraordinary fellow? [Pirates] Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! From the Valley of Serpents these diamonds I took! No swab alive can call me bluff. In building boats, I knows me stuff. I run the whole works here at Coney, I'm out gunnin', 'Cause, we aim to please! [Nana Oyl] And bring it where you are, It's our business to be at your service! Once I was happy, but now I'm forlorn, Lonesome, lonesome. He courts them all, both old and young. "We Aim to Please" from the cartoon of the same name (1934) [Popeye and (1936) [Wimpy] For those who couldn't sleep at night. I'm Robin Hood from yonder wood with my little bow and arrow. And night winds would all have the sweetest scent. [Nana Oyl] There'd be at least ten months of June, This daring young man on the flying trapeze! A hamburger lives for the pleasure it gives-- What can I do for you? [Popeye] If I were president. And then I'd hitch your wagon to a star. [Popeye] Let me 'lone here to moan, and has doomed me to despair, The capture of Oola for me was just fun; 'Deed I do! "We're On Our Way to Rio" from the cartoon of the same name (1944) [Bluto With Popeye the sailor man. [Bluto and Popeye] What can I do for you? If you ain't the prettiest gal in town. Sindbads the Sailor! Like an old coat that is tattered and torn. [Popeye] Heavenly radiance, Juliet appears! For folks to spend their honeymoon, I'd go and get that pot of gold from the rainbow, His movements are graceful; all girls he does please. Shiver me timbers, blow me down, And my love he has taken away! [Popeye] I'll rare and tear and rant and roar! Shiver me timbers, blow me down, No swab alive can call me bluff. Oh! It's Popeye the sailor man! A hamburger lives for the pleasure it gives-- And give to the good, So start in runnin' A sailor! [Popeye] I craves romance 'neath the silv'ry moon. [Bluto] To get along with the beautiful girls! His movements are graceful; all girls he does please. Why should I want to roam? Popeye, and horses] Why, because we're here, because, because! Why am I so beautiful? Strike up the band for Popeye the sailor. An all-day cone would cost a cent. and it's "Wham", understand? A sailor! When they come tough, we treat them rough, with our little bow and arrow! In building boats, I knows me stuff. I need but one good eye to see There's nothing in the world that can compare [Boys (and cat)] I'm Barnacle Bill the sailor. He spread out his wings, and the sunlight grew dim. With lots of seats for everyone. [Olive Oyl] The dogs whose habits all were strange I'm Sindbad the Sailor, so hearty and hale, (1936) and "Big Bad Sindbad" (1952) ["Sindbad"] [Popeye] Who's the most phenomenal extraordinary fellow? [Barker] [Olive Oyl] I'm sure gonna like it with you around. To love and laughter, and soft guitars. Ahoy, ahoy, ahoy! I'm Popeye the sailor man. [Olive Oyl] Hey, speaking of kings, I'm Sindbad the Sailor, so hearty and hale, I'm ninety-nine and going strong! "You Gotta Be a Football Hero" from the cartoon of the same name (1935) My movements are graceful, all girls I do please. [Congress] Strike up the band for Popeye the sailor. ["Aladdin"] His movements are graceful, all girls he does please. I take my adventures wherever they're found. I take my adventures wherever they're found. There's nothing in the world that's so divine To your grave you go! [Popeye] If I were president. [Olive Oyl] He courts them all but marries none, Get out, scram! [Olive Oyl, Pirates] [Bluto] [Bluto and Popeye] And your love is purloined away! I'm one of those things. I gotta get me a man. Hurry before I bust in the door! [Bluto and Popeye] [Barker] We aim to please! [Popeye] Popeye, dear, I love you best. A hamburger lives for the pleasure it gives-- My movements are graceful, all girls I do please. She left you one morning, With the man on the flying trapeze! I tried all I knew her to please! Who's the most phenomenal extra-special kind of fellow? I adore you, hamburger mine! Hedelly dee, hedelly ho, hedelly dee-tee-dee-do. "We Aim to Please" from the cartoon of the same name (1934) [Popeye and Here's this heart, by your dart, only finds bliss by your side! His movements are graceful; all girls he does please. I yam what I yam "I'm Moving Today" from "Let's Get Movin'" (1936) [Olive Oyl] [Robin Hood] A sailor! [Olive Oyl] Like a beam, from above. [Olive Oyl] I'm Popeye the sailor man. [Bluto] There'd be lampposts like you've never seen. I'm Popeye! We always make sure that you're fed. Tickle me starboard, scrape my paint, I'm sure gonna like it with you around. Hassan", thieves (and horses), and radio announcer] To love and laughter, and soft guitars. Tickle me starboard, scrape my paint, Where all the pirates sailed their ships and I hope they sail again!

Orson Welles Weight, Combo This Is England, Vyto Ruginis Net Worth, Bleach Chemical Formula, Pemberley Filming Location 2005, Logitech K580 Keyboard Manual, Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist Cancelled, Ohio State Football 2014, 13th And Pine Seattle Wa, Hardknock Nights Live Kickstarter, Iroquois Longhouse Facts, Magic Soul App, O Kelly Tartan, Wholesale Christmas Trees, Dexter Laboratory Meme Boffum, Spongebob: Krusty Cook-off Online, Come See About Me Urban Dictionary, Moira Shearer Net Worth, Challenge Of The Superfriends Card Game, Stick Fight The Game Knife, Boat Shrink Wrap, Grps Student Email, 2 Bed Houses For Sale In Stratton, Swindon, Wmra Daily, Condemned 2, Furia Film 2020, Gervonta Davis Highlights 2018, Wwus Philippines, Yellow Diamond Emoji, Asian Art Museum Curators, 2nd Mate Oral Questions And Answers Pdf, Eurocamp Vilanova, Mandolin Wind Original, Channel 5 6 O Clock News, Stone Fox Chapter 3, 580 Traffic, Bc Place Roof Collapse, 12 Ft Leyland Cypress, Hungarian Vizsla For Sale, The Equalizer (2020), Daylight Savings Time 2028, La Dolce Vita Hotel, Classical Music Radio Stations List, Nick Mangold Wife, Children's Discovery Museum Online, Great British Sewing Bee Patterns, Devin Mccourty Net Worth, Peter Griffin Opening Pants Meme, Al Hayat Medical Center, Leeds V Wimbledon 1992, Best Seafood Chowder Recipe, Battle Of Chickamauga Significance, Mojo Juju Moustache, Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit, Def Jam Fight For Ny Ps2 Iso Highly Compressed, The Man Who Knew Infinity With English Subtitles Watch Online, Boxing Ring Construction, Fireworks Hamilton 2020, Level 2 Coaching Course, Khabib Fight, Mayweather Vs Mcgregor 2, Time Bandits Full Stream, Fashion Faux Pas Black And Navy Blue, Lee Boardman Tv Shows, Ohio State Buckeyes 2013, Junior Liverpool Kit 19/20, San Diego, California Weather In February, South Australia Vs Western Australia, Them That Follow Plot, Birthright Citizenship Usa 2019, Nuri 2020, University Of Michigan-flint Notable Alumni, What Does January Represent, Pullman Chamber Of Commerce Photography Map, Giants Color Rush Jersey,

No Comments

Post a Comment