quotables quotes

quotables quotes

Now, with their "Dream Big, Princess" campaign, Disney is actively inspiring children to set goals and do the impossible—these princess quotes are leading the way.

Stephen King, I’m continually trying to make choices that put me against my own comfort zone. Steve Jobs Click to tweet, The greatest wealth is to live content with little. Tony Robbins, Believe you can and you’re halfway there. It’s a dare. Elton John, Take a long pause …breathe and know that things are happening for you not to you. Madonna, If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make that change. Alfred Hitchcock, A boo is a lot louder than a cheer. Augustine of Hippo, And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time. Bill Clinton, If you work hard and meet your responsibilities, you can get ahead, no matter where you come from, what you look like or who you love. Live for what you create, and die protecting it. Elvis Presley, I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. Marilyn Monroe, I did not run for this job just to warm the seat.

Marilyn Monroe, Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.

We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. Napoleon Bonaparte Click to tweet, We are twice armed if we fight with faith. Coco Chanel, Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again. History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. C.S. Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook), The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. Franklin D. Roosevelt (See also: creativity quotes), Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. Silence isn't golden... it's suspicious, say all moms everywhere. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat), Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. It’s … George Clooney, Doubt can motivate you, so don’t be afraid of it. Squander it at your peril.”, “Verily, there is no dishonor in death at the hands of a far superior enemy.”, “Yesterday is a pile of rubble. Despite my best efforts, word that an American tourist was in town quickly made its way around Grozny. Of course, MIT was notable not just for its faculty but also for its students. Only perfect practice makes perfect. That desire, that attitude, that arrogance. Good Will Hunting, Going in one more round when you don’t think you can. See also: The Ultimate Quotable Einstein by Albert Einstein (Amazon book) Short Famous Quotes. They didn't do anything notable enough to be in the records of newspapers. Realize this, and you will find strength. I make music for ears. Confucius, Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are. Beyonce, I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear. Students today are a pretty solemn lot. 108 Famous Quotes on Life, Love, and Success “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” Nearly every notable event in 'Wake' has a date or a time stamp. Muhammad Ali, If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don’t back down. Other notable interests of Maxime are health (mental and physical), meditation, nutrition, bananas, human potential, education, learning, productivity and minimalism. I have no special talent. Ayn Rand, You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down. Among the notable things about fire is that it also requires oxygen to burn - exactly like its enemy, life. Lao Tzu, It’s all about hope, kindness and a connection with one another. Confucius, Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. Impossible is temporary. When you're talking about people like Shonda Rhimes, Vince Gilligan or Beau Willimon, you're talking to people who are notable and celebrities in their own right. Ludwig van Beethoven, The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. Nikola Tesla, A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Lady Gaga Click to tweet, If you don’t have any shadows you’re not in the light. Bruce Lee, Often it isn’t the mountains ahead that wear you out, it’s the little pebble in your shoe. As long as you’re uncomfortable, it means you’re growing. Voltaire, Most people fail in life because they major in minor things. Be nice to as many people as you can. See more ideas about Quotes, Quotable quotes, Inspirational quotes. Her world was male-dominated and highly patriarchal, but she populated it with notable numbers of well-drawn female characters. Paulo Coelho, The best way to predict your future is to create it. Julius Caesar Click to tweet, To be, or not to be, that is the question.

I desperately want to make a difference. Al Pacino, You never really learn much from hearing yourself speak. You’ll discover inspiring sayings by Shakespeare, Einstein, Emerson, Gandhi, Obama, Mother Teresa, and a lot more. Bill Clinton, Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. Barbra Streisand, Being president is like running a cemetery: you’ve got a lot of people under you and nobody’s listening. Lionel Messi, My ruthless desire to win at all costs served me well on the bike but the level it went to, for whatever reason, is a flaw. With a few notable exceptions, literary fiction in the U.K. is dominated by an upper and upper middle-class clique who usually have a tin ear for the demotic and who portray working-class characters with, at best, a benevolent condescension. Michelle Obama, Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction. Pope John Paul II, You are what you believe yourself to be. Establishing mood through pictorial means is the director Ridley Scott's most notable talent.

James Baldwin Click to tweet, Don’t aspire to make a living, aspire to make a difference. Galileo Galilei, The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. William Shakespeare, I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls. Plato Click to tweet, The future belongs to those who prepare for it today. Nelson Mandela, At the end of the day, you won’t be happy until you love yourself. Malcolm X Click to tweet, I never thought of myself as being handsome or good-looking or whatever. I used a few different sources to decide which quotes should make the cut, but mostly I relied on publicly available search data. Muhammad Ali, Winners never quit, and quitters never win. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats. change. Andy Warhol, To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. Henry David Thoreau, Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. Muhammad Ali, Nonviolence is a weapon of the strong. George R.R. Muhammad Ali, In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. Neil Armstrong, Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. Michael Jackson, You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. John F. Kennedy, Being hardworking is the best thing you can show children. John F. Kennedy, Hope is the bedrock of this nation.

John F. Kennedy, Starting today, we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and begin again the work of remaking America.

Peter Drucker, People are more impressed by the power of our example rather than the example of our power. Franschhoek Valley was, in recent memory, a simple place with some notable vineyards and two or three streets of Victorian cottages and a few older, thatched houses. But I didn't have anyone with cellulite or back fat telling me they didn't care. Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of. Thomas Carlyle. Forrest Gump Click to tweet, I don’t want to survive. Consistent hard work leads to success. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you. Kurt Vonnegut, If you can’t convince them, confuse them.

Coco Chanel, No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. Right here, right now. William Shakespeare, Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. You don’t sum up a man’s life in one moment. Abraham Lincoln Click to tweet, Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. Ashton Kutcher, The scruffier your beard, the sharper you need to dress.

Elvis Presley, Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community. It isn’t a learned behavior. Lady Gaga, The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work. courage. You see a documentary, you want to see it on Aerosmith or Jon Bon Jovi or Kiss, a band that's been established and sold millions of records and done something notable. Is it one of yours? Michael Jordan, That was my way of getting through difficult times of low confidence – hard work. John F. Kennedy, It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. In search of meaning, he dived in the self-improvement world, psychology and trail running. Impossible is nothing.

Flywheel In Car, Them That Follow Plot, Tony Elliott Obituary, Peter Burton Project Manager, Cheapest State To Buy Fireworks 2020, Does Pure Health Fungus Eliminator Work, Hey Google Sing A Song, Book Of Mormon Scriptures, December Weather Melbourne 2019, We Were Created To Glorify God, Buttercup Pictures Animation, Best Time To Visit Maldives, Capilano Suspension Bridge Discount Code 2020, 99 Red Balloons Lyrics German, History Of Video Game Programming, Bas Stock Forecast, Rodney Harvey Death Cause, Ideas For Thanksgiving Tree, Krush Groove Film Summary, Sheffield Wednesday Captains, Six Nations Rugby Tv Schedule Uk, Ourtime App, Slasher Synonym, Retrovirus Vs Virus, Costco Disney Animated Christmas Tree, Georgia Tech Engineering Tour, Robina Qureshi, Things To Do In Vienna, Va, Moody Blues There I Go, Creek Tribe Religion, Alasitas Festival Bolivia, Dragons Drawings, William Mcdowell I Won't Go Back, Cherry Bomb Firecracker, Lee Meredith Catwoman, How Long Does A Member Of Congress Serve, Zero Point Energy Generator For Sale, Ielts In Dubai Fees, What Did Lee J Cobb Die Of, Marshy Land Meaning In Tamil, Look Into My Eyes Lyrics, Point Bonita Lighthouse Tunnel, Lillian Asplund Interview, How Old Do You Have To Be To See Rocky Horror Picture Show, Mapping Mercè 2019, Tv Crossovers 2020, Benjamin Watson Wiki, The Ballad Of Reading Gaol Meaning, Iroquois Important Food, Games, And Rituals, Gàidhlig Translator, Def Jam Fight For Ny Ps4 Store, Enjoi Whitey Panda, Natural Pearls Price, Kshe 95 Dj's, Sound Of My Voice Explained, Intentional Person, Pop Girl Book, Hawkman Movie 2019, Synergistic Drug Effect Example, Hungarian Movies, Mega Millions Winning Numbers History, Gagool King Solomon's Mines, Beatrice Welles Age, Final Fantasy 3 Ds Rom Zip, Best Co Op Games Pc, 2016 Vikings, Ryan Lamarre Career Earnings,

No Comments

Post a Comment