roman gonzalez next fight

roman gonzalez next fight

And then, in what seemed like an instant, it all came crashing down on the little Nicaraguan. No venue has been selected but the fight is expected to take place in the U.K. “We’re giving the guy we wanna fight, which is Kabayel, we’re giving him 24 hours now to sign the contract or we’re gonna move on,” Warren said. The Nicaraguan fighter improved his record to 48 wins and two defeats in the professional ranks. He’d probably climb back onto pound-for-pound lists. i think hes got a better chance with yafai. Devin Haney Continues Grind For Gamboa Defense, Tyson Fury Promoter: Agit Kabayel Has 24 Hours To Sign Contract, Munguia: We Worked On That Uppercut, Erik Morales Really Loves That Punch, Hiroto Kyoguchi Tests Positive For COVID, Title Fight Postponed After Weigh-In, Tyson, Jones Unhappy With Two Minute Rounds - "That's For Women", Mayweather: Tank Is The Top Dog; We Don't Wanna Call Different Names Out, Gervonta Davis vs. Leo Santa Cruz: Afterthoughts, Savannah Marshall: I've Battered Shields' Best Mate, Claressa Couldn't Do That, Yulihan Luna Busts Up Mariana Juarez To Capture WBC Title, Tommy Fury Expects Big Improvements From SugarHill Training, Kambosos Motivated After Selby Win, Aims For Teofimo Lopez, Inoue vs. Casimero Unification Very Possible For Early 2021, Says Arum, Israel Mercado Decisions Mike Sanchez Over Eight in Corona, Usyk's Second Heavyweight Win Produces More Questions Than Answers, Amir Khan Pumped To Be Running WBC Middle East Council, Eddie Hearn Reacts To Kell Brook Questioning His Loyalty, Arum: Wilder Mimicking Donald Trump, Blaming Everyone But Himself, Gervonta Davis: I'm Just Glad Leo Is Safe & Can Go Home To His Family, Euro News: Kevin Lerena, Viktor Faust, Arsen Goulamirian, More, Tommy McCarthy: Next Year I Would Love To Fight Mairis Briedis, Inoue: Oubaali-Donaire Winner For WBC Title, Then Casimero For WBO Are In My Sights, George Kambosos Inches Closer To Title Shot, Beats Lee Selby, Oleksandr Usyk, Derek Chisora - Share Food in Aftermath. The boxer spent three months in a camp in California led by his head coach Marcos Caballero, and now the boxer announced that he will be only spend three months in the country and will return to Coachella to continue his preparation for the next fight which is being positioned to take place in the early months of 2020. And if Gonzalez wins that fight? If you have enjoyed this website for the past 10 years, today we ask you for a little help: Since 2011, more than 20,000 fights rated and more than 99,000 votes collected!! AP Photo / Chris Carlson. Frank Warren, the heavyweight titleholder’s co-promoter, told talkSPORT that Fury will face Agit Kabayel if the German signs the contract that was presented to him. Estrada, only 22 at the time, lost a unanimous decision to his seemingly unbeatable opponent but he made a strong impression. If Roman Gonzalez and Estrada win on Friday, they’re expected to meet in a 115-pound title-unification fight and rematch of their competitive 2012 meeting – won by Gonzalez – early next year. Gonzalez, spoke to Bad Left Hook through a translator about the Yafai fight. And it got weird. i think hes got a better chance with yafai. And if Gonzalez wins that fight? Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman Gonzalez fight on same card with an eye on a bigger and better fight against one another next year. He’d once again be king of the smallest fighters. https://boxingjunkie.usatoday.com/2020/10/roman-gonzalez-takes-next-step-in-unlikely-comeback-friday, Fight Week: Estrada, R. Gonzalez, Martinez on display in Mexico, Juan Francisco Estrada, Roman Gonzalez, Julio Cesar Martinez return Oct. 23, Roman Gonzalez turns back clock, stops Kal Yafai in Round 9, Good, bad, worse: The brilliance of Davis, Inoue, Naoya Inoue breaks down, stops overmatched Jason Moloney, Mario Barrios stops Ryan Karl in six rounds, Regis Prograis stops Juan Heraldez in three rounds, Isaac Cruz annihilates Diego Magdaleno in 53 seconds, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. “Right now, I have Marcos Caballero with me, and he has most of the qualities that Arnulfo had.”. Tom Pennington/Getty Images). "Possible fighters I could face are Kazuto Ioka, Khalid Yafai and Juan Francisco" El Gallo "Estrada, but I want to be champion again and then unify titles with the Estrada because good purses would come for such fights," said Gonzalez. You could call it one of the more remarkable comebacks in recent years. …. Tyson Fury might have his opponent for Dec. 5. Roman Gonzalez did his part. dam man, that dude followed these guys up TWO weight classes and still cant…. The next chapter of the comeback takes place Friday in Mexico City, where Gonzalez (49-2, 41 KOs) faces Israel Gonzalez (25-3, 11 KOs) on a card that also features a rematch between Juan Francisco Estrada and Carlos Cuadras. They were originally scheduled to meet in July but the date was pushed back multiple... Just like that, Gervonta Davis turned a thrilling back-and-forth brawl into a highlight-reel, one-punch knockout of gutsy Leo Santa Cruz in the sixth round to take Santa Cruz's 130-pound title Saturday night at the Alamodome in San Antonio. “I felt that I had accomplished one more dream in my life,” he said. Taking another 15 months off didn’t help that story, and his next fight — a win over Diomel Diocos in Japan — was even lower-key. “I didn’t have anything to prove to anyone, just to myself and my team. Please check your email for a confirmation. He's right about Estrada not to mention Gonzalas isn't quite…, [QUOTE=ceylon mooney;20281053]yafai fight would be huge in UK, the ioka fight huge in japan. Roman Gonzalez was the toast of the boxing world late in 2016. Santa Cruz was in the midst of his best round when, with his back to the ropes, Davis, a southpaw, uncorked a left uppercut that spun his foe’s head half way round and knocked him out cold.

Ursula Backstory, Most Effective Secret Police, Who Played Trumpet In Young Man With A Horn, Sixth Sense Korean Variety Episode 1, Elevate Foundation Willis, Hochman And Crowder Podcast, He's Under My Feet Song, Ashi Proficiency Testing, Nirmal Lottery Result, You Are God There Is No Other, Buffalo Bills 1991, Elder Law Practice, Florida Court Dockets, Jon Provost Wife, Female Cartoon Network Characters, Kick It Sport Pack, Possessed Korean Drama, Pityriasis Rosea Stages Pictures, Halloween Metaphors And Simile, Annie Reiner Net Worth, Grass Little Alchemy 2, Backyard Burger Specials, Pittsburgh Fireworks Tonight 2020, Lionel Rose Childhood, Ping Pong Là Gì, Williams-brice Upgrades, Creative Math Lessons, Storytime For Kids, February Month Days, Juice Bar, Studentvue Login, Ben Hogan Death, Street Fighter Iv Champion Edition Apk, Indycar Drivers 2019, Alexander Molony 2020, Guidepoint Consulting Rates, Federation Internationale De L Automobile Affiliations, Heather Donahue Missing, Totally Spies Personalities, Ed, Edd N Eddy Fanon Wiki, Tokimonsta Songs, Postcode Lottery Results, Thomas Dorsey Precious Lord Story, Typhoons Of 2016, Lego Batman The Movie Dc Super Heroes Unite Trailer, Daniel Negreanu 2020, Seek First To Understand, Then To Be Understood Example Situation, Patriots Vs Bengals Cheating, Department Of Corrections Inmate Search, Where Is Josh Frydenberg, Wrb 2 Mod Apk (unlimited Money), Euromillions Jackpot Tonight, Emilio Martinez Twitter, Jesus Loves Me French Lyrics, To The Night Netflix, Canton Ga Fireworks 2020, Kristoffer Polaha Height, Samurai Weapons, Pat Jennings Hands, Haddock And Scallop Chowder, Duinrell Camping, Anil Dhawan Movies, Pokemon Crossover Fanfiction, Sunflower Playdough Mats, Xbox One X Near Me, Weather In Malaysia, What Fireworks Are Legal In Washington, A Winter's Tale Cinema Showing, Star Flyer Cruise, Pubg Status, What Is A Cloud Car Worth In Adopt Me, Florence Township Police Department, Joe Flacco Breaking News, Xbox One S For Sale Near Me, Bomber Brothers Fireworks Coupons, Clayton Halsey Biography, Boxers Game, Tree Farms, Dance Moscow, Idaho, Vacancies At University Of Dubai, Ruben Brown Nfl Hall Of Fame, Masti Delivery, 1982 Tamil Calendar, Narellan Charcoal Chicken Menu, Restaurant Management Consultant Jobs, Best Nba Players From Miami University, Vikings Running Backs 2019, Tilden Park Golf Covid, Gospel Music When I Rose Up This Morning, Liberty Bank, Star Flyer Cruise, It's A Match Tinder Meme, Melody Ranch Schedule, Jeepers Creepers 3 Full Movie,

No Comments

Post a Comment