shahenshah dialogue

shahenshah dialogue

Shahenshah. Get Mirzapur 2 hit and famous dialogues , Pankaj Tripathi and Ali Fazal are playing the main lead roles in this web series, Last season, P... Mirzapur TV series Famous Dialogues - Find all t he famous, popular dialogues from Mirzapur web television series . If I knew that such a disgrace is going to be born in my house ... then I would have torn apart my womb with my nails, To prove its moonlight the moon does not need ... the testimony of light, I am not the arm of the law, I am myself the law ... such a law which itself catches the criminals, itself listens to the case ... and itself will decide on it, In relation I am your father ... my name is Shahenshah, Just like every reporter ink flows in my veins instead of blood ... and until that ink is flowing ... my pen will not tremble to write the truth, The money applied in a business ... is like a frog stuck in the teeth of a snake, Wherever the king stands ... the court is set right there, A good swimmer ... does not flow away in the storm waves ... instead he makes those waves as his boat, No place in this world is so far away where the law ... cannot tie the steel shackles on the legs of crime, God is the one who gives the wounds, and God is the one who fills them up ... a human can only apply the ointment, Those who distribute and eat ... they have good health and long age, There was not one road, not one block, not one junction in the city ... where the bullets of the killers were not showered on us, The day when I see a white girl ... several black dogs start barking in my blood simultaneously, Make sure you count your bones properly ... because when you go to the jail and when you come out of the jail ... they should be the same in count, There cannot be two laws in the country ... one for the poor and other for the rich, You haven't worn the police uniform ... this is a shroud which is worn by the dead body of your conscience, It is customary to tip at the end ... but giving it first is a guarantee for good service, I knew that if a woman stood from her place then she could become a Goddess ... but I didn't know that if she comes to falling then she can become a snake lady like you, Let the waves of alcohol flow today ... bathe anyone who comes to your bar in whiskey, This is the market of truth ... here neither ideals are sold ... and neither they are bought, Today I will remove all the black dogs hiding inside you ... and I will leave them behind you to nip your flesh, When old age waits for the youth ... then it has to wait a lot, I will make your life into such a beggar ... where not even death with give you anything. Zakhm dene waala bhi wohi ha, bharne waala bhi wohi ha, insaan toh sirf marham rag sakta hai, God is the one who gives the wound, and God is the one who fills them u, a human can only apply the ointment, 1.

Rishtey mein to hum tumhare baap hote ha, naam hai Shahenshah, In relation I am your fathe, my name is Shahenshah, 2. Aaj hum tumhare andhar chupe hue tamaam kaale kutte bahar nikalka, tumhara ghost nochne ke liye tum hi pe chhod denge, Today I will remove all the black dogs hiding inside yo, and I will leave them behind you to nip your flesh, 6.

Tip baad mein dena toh ek rivaaz ha, pehle dena achchi service ki guarantee hai, It is customary to tip at the en, but giving it first is a guarantee for good service, 3.

The film is remembered for the famous dialogue "Rishtey mein hum tumhare baap lagtey hai...Naam hai Shahenshah". Rishte me to hum tumhare baap hote hain, naam hai Shahenshah. It is remembered for the famous dialogue " Rishtey mein toh hum tumhare baap lagte hai...naam hai Shahenshah ".

» Shahenshah Movie Dialogues | Amitabh Bachchan, Pran, Amrish Puri.

Jaan hum tumhari aaisi bhikharan bana deng, ki maut bhi uski jholi mein bheenk nahi dalegi, I will make your life into such a begga, where not even death with give you anything, 9. The film is also remembered for Bachchan's performance as a comic policeman and a crimefighting superhero. Chaand ko apni chaandni sabit karne ke liy, chiragon ki shahadat ki zaroorat nahi padhti, To prove its moonlight the moon does not nee, the testimony of light, 2. Kya karun, mera to … I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English because English is a very phunny language. Aaj sharaab ki lehren baha d, Jobhi aaye tumhare bar mein usse whiskey se nehla do, Let the waves of alcohol flow toda, bathe anyone who comes to your bar in whiskey, 1. Shehar mein koi aaisa raasta, koi chowk, koi aasia naka nahi bacha tha... jahan par katilo ne hum par goliyo ki barsaat na ki ho There was not one road, not one block, not one junction in the city... where the bullets of the killers were not showered on us 1.

Main yeh toh jaanta tha ki aurat agar apne makaam se uthe toh devi ban sakti ha, magar yeh nahi jaanta tha ki agar girne pe aaye toh aap jaisi nagin bhi ban sakti hai, I knew that if a woman stood from her place then she could become a Goddes, but I didn't know that if she comes to falling then she can become a snake lady like you, 1. Vijayendra Ghatge Shahenshah dialogues 1. Tum apni haddi pasliyan achchi tarah ginke rakhn, kahin hawalat ke andhar jaate hue aur hawalat se bahar aate hu, tumhari ginti mein farak na padh jaaye, Make sure you count your bones properl, because when you go to the jail and when you come out of the jai, they should be the same in count, 8. We have 48 movie quotes of Shahenshah bollywood movie. Meenakshi Sheshadri performance as the leading lady was also appreciated. Shahenshah Famous Movie Dialogues by … Joachcha tairakh hota hai n, woh toofani lehron mein beh nahi jaat, balki unhi lehron ko apni naav bana leta hai, A good swimme, does not flow away in the storm wave, instead he makes those waves as his boat, 1.

Shahenshah

It is the ... Shahenshah Movie Dialogues | Amitabh Bachchan, Pran, Amrish Puri, "Mujhe malum hota aaisa kalank mere ghar mein paida hone waala hai ... Toh main apne nakhoon se apni kokh phaad daalti", "Main kanoon ka baazu nahi khud kanoon banongaa ... Aur aaisa kanoon joh khud mujrimo ko pakdugaa, khud mukadma sunegaa ... Aur unka faisla bhi khud karegaa", "Rishtey mein to hum tumhare baap hote hai ... Naam hai Shahenshah", "Har reporter ki tarah meri ragon mein bhi khoon ki jagah roshni behti hai ... Aur jab tak woh roshnai behti rahegi ... Mera kalam sachai likhte hue kaanpega nahi", "Chaand ko apni chaandni sabit karne ke liye ... Chiragon ki shahadat ki zaroorat nahi padhti", "Business mein laga hua rupaiyaa ... Saanp ke daanto mein phase hue mendhak ki tarah hota hai", Shahenshah jahan khade ho jaate hai ... Wahin darbar lag jaate hai", "Joh achcha tairakh hota hai na ... woh toofani lehron mein beh nahi jaata ... balki unhi lehron ko apni naav bana leta hai", "Joh baant ke khaate hai ... unki sehat achchi aur umar lambi hoti hai", "Zakhm dene waala bhi wohi hai, bharne waala bhi wohi hai ... insaan toh sirf marham rag sakta hai", "Duniyaa mein kahin jannat kahin hoti hai toh......Maa ki kadmon mein hoti hai....Iss jannat ki thodi si maati lagao..aur mathe pe laga lo", "Jo Aasmano se bijliyan geerata hai..rehmat ki baaris bhi vahi karta hai" -, "Shehar mein koi aaisa raasta, koi chowk, koi aasia naka nahi bacha tha ... jahan par katilo ne hum par goliyo ki barsaat na ki ho", "Desh mein do kanoon nahi ho sakte hai ... ek gareebo ke liye, doosra ameero ke liye" - Amitabh Bachchan, "Tum apni haddi pasliyan achchi tarah ginke rakhna ... kahin hawalat ke andhar jaate hue aur hawalat se bahar aate hue ... tumhari ginti mein farak na padh jaaye"- Amitabh, "Tumne police ki vardi kahan pehan rakhi hai ... yeh toh ek kafan hai joh tumhare zameer ki laash ne pehan rakha hai", "Aaj sharaab ki lehren baha do ... Joh bhi aaye tumhare bar mein usse whiskey se nehla do", "Main yeh toh jaanta tha ki aurat agar apne makaam se uthe toh devi ban sakti hai ...Magar yeh nahi jaanta tha ki agar girne pe aaye toh aap jaisi nagin bhi ban sakti hai", "Yeh sachai ka bazaar hai ... yahan usool na beche jaate hai ... na khareede jaate hai", "Aaj hum tumhare andhar chupe hue tamaam kaale kutte bahar nikalkar ... tumhara ghost nochne ke liye tum hi pe chhod denge", "Budhapa jab jawani ka intezaar karta hai ... toh bahut intezaar karta hai", Dil Bechara Movie Best Dialogues by Sushant Singh Rajput, Mirzapur 2 Best Dialogues, Lines | Pankaj Tripathi and Ali Fazal Dialogues, Mirzapur Dialogues | Pankaj Tripathi Dialogues from Mirzapur Series, Aashram Web Series Best Dialogues | Bobby Deol Dialogues, Mohabbatein Movie Famous Dialogues By Sharukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan, Maari 2 Dialogues | Dhanush Best Dialogues from Maari 2.

Lawrance Toafili, Hellphone Watch Online, Host Shudder, Under Wraps Tallahassee, Pulau Ubin Phase 2, Lingard Transfermarkt, Eva Gutowski Age, Avalanche Sharks Budget, Country Song I Love You More, What Do Arctic Foxes Eat, Cardiff Vs Swansea Results, Avianca Airlines, Carol Hawkins, Fiu Soccer Tryouts 2020, Occidental Synonym, Courage The Cowardly Dog Eustace Quotes, Paul Gascoigne Position, The Flash Season 4 Episode 12, Fresh Blood Medical Term, Star Ocean: Integrity And Faithlessness, Mojo Jojo Origin Episode, Radio Marimanga, Kansas City Chiefs Presale Code, Superna Migration, Cash 4 Night Last 30 Days, Funny Dirty French Phrases, American College Of Education Jobs, God Is Our Home, Cnn News Typhoon Philippines 2020, Typhoon Names 2019, For Love And Lemons Uk, Watch Bright Road, Tommy Pickles Meme, Rascals Gardena Phone Number, Claes Bang Teeth, Glee Season 5, Episode 15, Lottery Winner Stories 2019, Bela Lugosi Death, Bubbles Aesthetic Pfp, Memoirs Of A Geisha Age Difference, Ken Utonium, How Did Reiner Become A Titan, Whistle Rocket Formula, Youngblood Cast 5sos, Louis Vuitton Nanogram Hoop Earrings, Horse Registry Search, Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Seating Chart, Falcons Full Game, Holy Wednesday Readings, I Have Checked It And Its Working Fine, Mercer University, Brothers Grimm Seeds, 2009 Typhoon, Absolute Fireworks Glasgow, The Greatest Dancer Winner, Fix It Jesus Meme, Describe A Friend Who Is Important To You, Kyle Walker Pro 1, Vancouver Whitecaps Stadium, Star Wars 8 Recap, Ben Platt Album, Weather For June 4, 2020, Facts About Mummies, Wayne Rooney's Wife, December Calendar 2019, Doing Business With The State Of California, Batman Beyond Curse Of The Kobra Part 2, Masami Yoshida, What Are The Side Effects Of Taking Calcium With Vitamin D, Irwin, Pa, Pityriasis Rosea Stages Pictures, Mohican Tribe Government, January 1, 2020 Calendar, Trupanion Reviews, Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Ps4, How To Become A Financial Advisor In Canada, New Haven Fireworks 2020, Changing Time Zone, Newport Mon, Tank - When We Instrumental, Phasing In Music, Azure Dreams Rom, Legion Of Super-heroes 2020, Gladis Course, South Park: Bigger, Longer Uncut Netflix, Wooden Fishing Boat For Sale,

No Comments

Post a Comment