something special pop smoke sample lyrics

something special pop smoke sample lyrics

Or a bae for the night, you not my wife I'm real discreet, like a thief in the night (Look) Say the name, say the price, put them diamonds on your ear [Chorus] Know the opps can't stand me (Woo) On your back, I start applying that lotion (Yeah, lotion) I make it rain, that Woo weather (Grrt, baow) Oh, oh, oh Know I'm outside (Uh), and I keep a pole (Yeah) Said I know how to shoot (Oh, oh) and I know how to fight All that gangster shit, she be lovin’ it We can't fuck up my seats 'cause they white (That's my seats, watch my motherfuckin' seats) I'll take you on a shopping spree (Oh, baby) Won't tell you twice, yeah

[Post-Chorus: Pop Smoke] Look I make it rain on whoever (Uh) MODlyrics is online source of lyrics with latest songs and Albums all over the Musical World with different languages. Said I know how to shoot (Oh, oh) and I know how to fight Trap phone keep jumpin' (Jumpin') I’m so into you (You are) They be working long hours, so she always had the free Say the name, say the price, put them diamonds on your ear I'm real discreet, like a thief in the night (Yeah), [DaBaby:] The initial announcement of the song revealed that there would be a secret feature on the track, which eventually turned out to be Rowdy Rebel, the iconic member of GS9 that was incarcerated at the song’s release. Mood Swings. [Chorus: Pop Smoke] I flew to Paris just to buy some Dior So deep, I'ma go in, pullin' all on your sew-in (Sew-in)

Lyrics Terms of Use. Niggas don't really be on shit (Beat by Yamaica Productions, baby) Pop Smoke run 'em over, big wheel in the ocean I’m so into you (You are), baby (My girl), Performed by POP SMOKE Oh, oh, oh What you wear? Yeah, I need that real love (Real love) On “Gangstas,” Pop Smoke affirms his authenticity in the streets, rapping about his deadly crew from New York and staying strapped in case someone messes with him. “For the Night” marks Pop Smoke’s first collaboration with either Lil Baby or DaBaby. Shinin' like a chandelier Mother was a lawyer, her father the police You don’t gotta worry ’bout nothin’ as long as you with me (With me, look) Niggas mad 'cause I'm eatin' (Eatin')
Creature. You are (You are) my girl (My girl) I’m so into you However, DaBaby and Lil Baby have a long history of collaborations as seen below: The sample of “For the Night” was a recreation of a sample produced by Wylo a few months ago. I'm a thief in the night (Thief in the night), oh, I'm real discreet, like a thief in the night (Look), I'm real discreet, like a thief in the night (, Nothin' ain't seen, all this money on me, hunnid racks in the bag, that's a honey bun, Baby OG, I been runnin' these streets, got the game from Lashawn, I'm my mama's son, Learned 'bout the triple cross when I was young and I know I ain't goin' so I keep a gun, Tryna fuck in the V, it's aight (Let's fuck), I'm livin' like "Thriller," I only come out at the night time, She don't do the Henny, just white wine (What she do? I'm so into you (I love you, baby) 'Cause I'm on a flight with a Russian, getting head, concussion Yeah, I need that real love (Real love) If I tell you once, won't tell you twice Look, I think (Baby) you are I got the hoes like Hugh Hefner. I did some wrong (Oh, oh), but I'm always right (Oh, oh) She don't fuck with liquor, don't like bein' tipsy 'Cause I'm in the Wraith with your bitch, gettin' lit, stuntin' Boy, I'll tell you once, won't tell you twice On “For the Night,” Pop Smoke is joined by DaBaby and Lil Baby (“The Babies”); they rap about their one-night-stands, letting their women know they are only going to be attached “ ‘Cause?I’m so into?you (Oh) The song appears So deep, I’ma go in, pullin’ all on your sew-in (Sew-in) ‘Cause shit could get sticky, that’s why I keep a glizzy 'Cause I'm so into you (Oh) We see niggas in traffic, nigga What's your fears? Learned 'bout the triple cross when I was young and I know I ain't goin' so I keep a gun Rest in peace to the Pop, make me smoke ya I think (Baby) you are This delay occurred out of respect for worldwide protests and unrest happening at the time, specifically regarding the murder of George Floyd and other black people at the hands of police. “Make It Rain” debuted at #51 on the Billboard Hot 100 during the week of June 27, 2020. 'Cause I'm so into you (Baby) I got the hoes like Hugh Hefner (Boom, boom)

Pop, I wish that you could see us Said I know how to shoot (Oh, oh) and I know how to fight Discover Music through Samples, Cover Songs and Remixes Dig deeper into music by discovering direct connections among over 711,000 songs and 232,000 artists, from Hip-Hop, Rap and R&B via Electronic / Dance through to Rock, Pop, Soul, Funk, Reggae, Jazz, Classical and beyond. And I'm on the roads (Uh), 30K a show (Uh) I'm rich but I'm ridin', I'm low on exotic, I'm 'bout to fly out and go get me some (Woo), look

On the track, Pop Smoke and Rowdy Rebel rap about “making it rain” bullets upon their enemies. I'm so into you (You are)

Oh (I'm tryna fuckin' get 'em), oh (I'm tryna fuck on a thot) Look, I make it rain on whoever (Uh) She said I could come with her if it get hot up in the streets Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: [Pop Smoke:] I'm so into you (You are) I'm so into you (You are) I got the hoes like Hugh Hefner (Boom, boom) Make It Rain. What do you want? What's your thoughts? Oh (I'm tryna fuckin' get 'em), oh (I'm tryna fuckin' get 'em) Spent twenty-five on the necklace (I see it) If I call you bae, you bae for the day

Nigga, what's the commotion? I make it rain on whoever (Uh) I think you are (You are) something special I’ll take you on a shopping spree (Oh,?yeah) ‘Cause?I’m so into?you (Oh) I’m so into you (I?love you, baby) I’m so into you (Oh, my) I’m so into you (To you), baby (Baby) What you like? Go and grab your umbrella, 'cause we make it rain on whoever I'm livin' like "Thriller," I only come out at the night time Dread Woo, nigga, the fuck, nigga? She don't do the Henny, just white wine (What she do?) About “Something Special” (Unreviewed) Pop Smoke’s posthumous version of Tamia’s 1998 R&B hit, So Into You , peaking at #7 on the US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. I’m so into you (To you), baby (Baby), What you like? Say the name, say the price, put them diamonds on your ear I think you are (You are) something special Lisa and Tisha (Fuck them hoes, uh) Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I think you are (You are) something special I pull up, give her D for the night (Uh-huh) What’s your fears? Creature. I flew to Paris just to buy some Dior Said I know how to shoot (Oh, oh) and I know how to fight I'm a thief in the night (Thief in the night), oh Bet I change up the motion, Pop Smoke in the Rover Talkin’ Bobby and Whitney (Whitney) Cuban link full of rocks, it's a choker (Oh) [Bridge]

You are (You are) something special (My girl) I make it rain, that Woo weather (Grrt, baow) Tell the label I need five M's, if not, I ain't signing nothin'

I did some wrong (Oh, oh), but I'm always right (Oh, oh) Pop Smoke’s posthumous version of Tamia’s 1998 R&B hit, So Into You, peaking at #7 on the US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. I make it rain, that Woo weather (Grrt, baow) Boy, I'll tell you once, won't tell you twice Boy, I'll tell you once, won't tell you twice Put his head on his shoulder (Bah) Get it in between (Haha), get it any means (For sure) I think you are (You are) something special [Verse 2: Lil Baby] Fuck Kassandra, Kanisha, Kanika and Tisha POP SMOKE – SOMETHING SPECIAL Lyrics. I just go Ray Charles, they can't see me Like to shoot, light you up, bitch, I'm Rambo This is why his verse was recorded over a telephone. I told Fetty go and up it Written by POP SMOKE, What You Know Bout Love Lyrics – Pop Smoke. I treat his face like Busta Rhymes, why you say that? 'Til they smokin' with the soldiers (Woo) I did some wrong (Oh, oh), but I'm always right (Oh, oh) ‘Cause I’m so into you (To you) I make it rain on whoever (Uh) Look, ain't no apology Rolls Royce, no Camry (Woo) You are (You are) something special (My girl) Fuck Cassandra, Kanesha, Kaneeka and Tisha, Lisa and Tricia (Fuck them hoes, uh) What you wear? Baby OG, I been runnin' these streets, got the game from Lashawn, I'm my mama's son Shinin' like a chandelier Tryna fuck in the V, it's aight (Let's fuck)

You are (You are) my girl, (I think) You are (You are) Pop Smoke lyrics - 74 song lyrics sorted by album, including "What You Know Bout Love", "Mood Swings", "For The Night". If I tell you once, won't tell you twice Young Thug & M.I.A. Everything icy (Rose gold), three carats and a pointer I'm livin' like Thriller, I only come out at the night time I’m so into you, baby (Baby), Baby (Baby) The trio also touches on their wealthy lifestyles that consist of jewelry, cars, fame, and money. Park the Porsche and pull up in a Lambo (Hmph) I’m so into you (I?love you, baby) If I tell you once, won't tell you twice Lyrics to 'Something Special' by Pop Smoke. I'm so into you Baby OG, I been runnin' these streets, got the game from Lashawn, I'm my mama's son

Lyric Finder - Search the world's best lyric sites and find lyrics for any song. Oh (Gettin' big on this), oh, oh, oh

I did some wrong (Oh, oh), but I'm always right (Oh, oh) She don't fuck with liquor, don't like bein' tipsy I’m Pop Smoke, but you know all my governments [Intro: Dread Woo & Pop Smoke] I make it rain on whoever (Uh) I pull up in the Porsche wit' a freaky ho (Zoom) Look, I think (Baby) you are I got the industry tryna be me Think she cute, make her fuck, watch her man go (She cute) I'm so into you (You are) Five K on the dinner, bring three hundred thou' to the dealer, I did some wrong (Oh, oh), but I'm always right (Oh, oh)

Patricia Highsmith Quotes, Manchester United Vs Newcastle Results, Titans Season 2 Episode 3 Recap, High School Finish Time, Emoji App For Windows 10, Secret Pour Gagner Euromillion, Paradise By The Dashboard Light Female Singer, Property For Sale In Spain, Pan Pacific Melbourne, Gumball House In Real Life, Gerrard Pes 2020, Rue Boy Name, Amazing World Of Gumball Games, One Nation Tax Policy, Blue Powerpuff Girl Personality, Msc Armonia Reviews, Match The Words With Similar Meanings, Baby Mandark, Has A Hurricane Ever Become A Typhoon, Vaughn Taylor Northern Trust, Vergil Ortiz Jr Fatherchris Rock: Tamborine Online, Destination Imagination 2001, The Frighteners Rotten Tomatoes, Gomoku Ai, I Feel For You Prince, Operation Double 007 Mst3k, Negative Synergy Examples, Ufc 1 Pc, Drop It At My Feet Cover By Guc Lyrics, The Frighteners (15th Anniversary Edition), Bleach Chemical Formula, Home Depot Christmas Tree Recall 2019, Emirates Airline's Foundation, Types Of Joystick, Terrence Biblical Name Meaning, We Are Praying For You, Palm Springs Weather In February, Cassini Oval Matlab, Patriots Depth Chart 2017, It's Working It's Working Meme, Prisoner Of The Mountains Streaming, Concluding Prayer For Childrens Day, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Full Movie With English Subtitles 123 Movies, Gabriel Elorde Awards, Kuala Lumpur In December, The Holy Spirit: An Introduction Pdf, Richie Rich's Christmas Wish Putlockers, Average Weather In Bali In Jan, Why Does Beast Boy Talk Black, Imperial Dragon Brand Fireworks, Restaurant Interior Designers In Mumbai, Golden Gate Canyon State Park Hikes, How To Stop Worrying About Things You Can't Control, Minicraft Plus, Close Enough Review, Scranton Fireworks Schedule 2020, Garette Ratliff Henson Net Worth, Buffalo Bills 2008 Season, Chiefs-chargers Mexico City, Best Christmas Trees On Amazon, Ravens Highlights 2020, Will Zalatoris Parents, Hippity Hoppity Get Off My Property Shirt, Grapeskin Compound Astringent To Taste, Cheap Thrills Dancers Name, Tunnel Traffic, Undertale Sans, Street Fighter 4 Arena Mod Apk Data, Bastie Samir Profile, The Broken Circle Breakdown Full Movie 123movies English Subtitles, Kinnan, Bonder Prodigy Rulings, Cypsela Spain Keycamp, Weather Forecast June 27, 2020, 3rd Mate Unlimited Jobs, Third Beach Trailhead, Tank Davis Vs Nunes Full Fight, Best Time To Visit Penang,

No Comments

Post a Comment