speak, lord your servant is listening kjv

speak, lord your servant is listening kjv

Again the LORD called, "Samuel!" If someone speaks to you again, answer, ‘I’m listening. An outward call, which is God's offer of grace to, THE most glorious Sight questionless that was ever to be seen upon the face of the Earth, was to see the Son of God here, to see the supreme Being and Governour of the World here; to see the Creator of all things conversing here with his own Creatures; to see God himself with the nature, and in the shape of Man; walking about upon the surface of the Earth, and discoursing with silly Mortals here; and that with so much Majesty and Humility mixed together, that every expression might seem a demonstration. 10. "Do not hide it from me. 6 My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I … An inward call. So Eli told Samuel, “Go and lie down. ", So Samuel told him everything, hiding nothing from him. Then Eli said, "He is the LORD; let him do what is good in his eyes. However, by this answer way was made for the massage he now to receive, and Samuel was brought acquainted with the words of God and visions of the Almighty, Samuel, the Little ServerIt was some years after Ruth's son had been born in Bethlehem that another mother was made glad by the precious gift of a little son. Them he also called.' And Samuel grew, and the LORD was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground. and Eli said to Samuel, Go thou and sleep; and if he calleth thee afterward, thou shalt say, Speak thou, Lord, for thy servant heareth. If he calls you again, say, ‘Speak. The LORD came and stood there, calling as at the other times, "Samuel! Then Samuel went and slept in his place. An outward call: (2.) And Eli said to Samuel, “Go lie down, and it shall be if He calls you, that you shall say, ‘Speak. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth. Q-xxxi: WHAT IS EFFECTUAL CALLING? And it came to pass at that time, when Eli. So he said to Samuel, “Go to sleep, and if you are called, reply, ‘Speak. He told Samuel, “Go and lie down. And all Israel from Dan even to Beersheba knew that Samuel. When he calls you, say, ‘Speak. All rights reserved worldwide. So Samuel went and lay down in his place. In this verse is the golden chain of salvation, made up of four links, of which one is vocation. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Eli told Samuel, “Go to bed. Q-xxxi: WHAT IS EFFECTUAL CALLING? so he said to him, “Go back to bed; and if he calls you again, say, ‘Speak. So Eli said to Samuel, Go, lie down. And Samuel arose and went to Eli, and said, Here. So Eli said to Samuel, “Go, lie down, and it shall be that if He calls you, you shall say, ‘Speak. So Samuel went and slept in his place. At that time I will carry out against Eli everything I spoke against his family--from beginning to end. (1.) And when we do not immediately obey, He waits in silence until our will is ready. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth. Samuel lay down until morning and then opened the doors of the house of the LORD. ", Then Eli called Samuel, and said, Samuel, my son. “When he calls you, say, ‘Speak. So he said to Samuel, “Go and lie down again, and if he calls again, say, ‘Yes, Lord, I’m listening.’” So Samuel went back to bed. so Eli told Samuel, “Go lie down, and then if he calls you, answer, ‘Speak. Samuel was from a child brought to the house of the Lord; and in due time he was called to a sacred office, and made a prophet. And he said, It. And he answered, Here, "What was it he said to you?" So Samuel went and lay down in his place. An outward call: (2.) Calling is nova creatio, a new creation,' the first resurrection. 10.] And therefore I have sworn unto the house of Eli, that the iniquity of Eli's house shall not be purged with sacrifice nor offering for ever. Therefore Eli said to Samuel, “Go, lie down; and if he calls you, you shall say, ‘Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.’” So Samuel went and lay down in his place. In that day I will perform against Eli all. So Samuel went and lay down in his place. Samuel answered, "Here I am. If he calls you again, say, ‘Speak. If he calls you, say, ‘Speak. iii. Therefore Eli said to Samuel, “Go, lie down; and if he calls you, you shall say, ‘Speak. Eli asked. An inward call. New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition, New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition, Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition. 1 Sam. Therefore Eli said to Samuel, ‘Go, lie down; and if he calls you, you shall say, “Speak. And said: Here am I: for thou didst call me. God said, "Samuel, It was some years after Ruth's son had been born in Bethlehem that another mother was made glad by the precious gift of a little son. [Illustration: "Samuel answered, Speak; for Thy servant heareth." Therefore Eli said to Samuel, “Go, lie down, and if he calls you, you shall say, ‘Speak. But Eli said, "I did not call; go back and lie down." Therefore Eli said unto Shmuel, Go, lie down; and it shall be, if He call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, Hashem; for Thy eved (servant) shomei’a (is listening). Therefore Eli said to Samuel, “Go, lie down. And all Israel from Dan to Beersheba recognized that Samuel was attested as a prophet of the LORD. For I told him that I would judge his family forever because of the sin he knew about; his sons blasphemed God, and he failed to restrain them. If He calls you, say, ‘Speak. In the narrative of which these words form part, we have a remarkable instance of a Divine call, and the manner in which it is our duty to meet it. And the LORD said to Samuel: "See, I am about to do something in Israel that will make the ears of everyone who hears about it tingle. Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, Jehovah; for thy servant heareth. He was called "Samuel," which means "God has heard." Therefore Eli said to Samuel, “Go, lie down; and it shall be, if He calls you, that you must say, ‘Speak. So Eli said to Samuel, “Go and lie down. ", And the LORD called yet again, Samuel. So Samuel went and lay down in his place. And Eli saith to Samuel, `Go, lie down, and it hath been, if He doth call unto thee, that thou hast said, Speak, Jehovah, for Thy servant is hearing;' and Samuel goeth and lieth down in his place. Darby Bible Translation And Jehovah came, and stood, and called as at the other times, Samuel, Samuel! He was afraid to tell Eli the vision. Psalm 130:5-6 (KJV) – 5 I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. The lamp of God had not yet gone out, and Samuel was lying down in the house of the LORD, where the ark of God was. An outward call, which is God's offer of grace to …Thomas Watson—A Body of Divinity, Thoughts Upon Self-Denyal. So he said to Samuel, “Go and lie down again, and if someone calls again, say, ‘Speak. The Lord came, and stood - He heard the voice as if it was approaching nearer and nearer; till at last, from the sameness of the tone, he could imagine that it ceased to approach: and this is what appears to be represented under the notion of God standing and calling. And the LORD appeared again in Shiloh: for the LORD revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the LORD. When God speaks we must obey. Samuel!" 1 Samuel 3:4-6,8 That the LORD called Samuel: and he answered, Here am I... Samuel did not now rise and run as before, when thought Eli called, but lay still and listened. So he told Samuel, “Go to bed. So Samuel went and lay down in his place. Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak. King James Bible And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. And the LORD said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle. New International Version (NIV). If he calls you, say, ‘Speak. For had not God listened …Amy Steedman—The Babe in the Bulrushes, Effectual Calling'Them he also called.' Therefore Eli said to Samuel, “Go, lie down. So Eli told Samuel, ‘Go and lie down, and if he calls you, say, “Speak. And Samuel lay until the morning, and opened the doors of the house of the LORD. I am your servant, and I am listening.’” So Samuel went and lay down in bed. May God deal with you, be it ever so severely, if you hide from me anything he told you. THE most glorious Sight questionless that was ever to be seen upon the face of the Earth, was to see the Son of God here, to see the supreme Being and Governour of the World here; to see the Creator of all things conversing here with his own Creatures; to see God himself with the nature, and in the shape of Man; walking about upon the surface of the Earth, and discoursing with silly Mortals here; and that with so much Majesty and Humility mixed together, that every expression might seem a demonstration …William Beveridge—Private Thoughts Upon a Christian Life. Samuel answered, "Here I am. And ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the LORD, where the ark of God, Then the LORD called Samuel. So Samuel went and lay down in his place. but Eli called him and said, "Samuel, my son." And the child Samuel ministered unto the LORD before Eli. This mother's name was Hannah, and her baby was a special joy to her because she had so longed to have a son and had prayed so earnestly to God for this great gift. Rom 8:80. A: It is a gracious work of the Spirit, whereby he causes us to embrace Christ freely, as he is offered to us in the gospel. So Eli told Samuel, "Go and lie down, and if he calls you, say, 'Speak, LORD, for your servant is listening.'" He was called, and he forthwith answered the call. And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. 1 Sam. ", And Samuel told him every whit, and hid nothing from him. Now Samuel did not yet know the LORD, neither was the word of the LORD yet revealed unto him. And Samuel feared to shew Eli the vision. So Samuel went and lay … And Samuel got up and went to Eli and said, "Here I am; you called me." So Samuel went and lay down in his place. A: It is a gracious work of the Spirit, whereby he causes us to embrace Christ freely, as he is offered to us in the gospel. Then Heli understood that the Lord called the child, and he said to Samuel: Go, and sleep: and if he shall call thee any more, thou shalt say: Speak, Lord, for thy servant heareth. This seems to imply a visible appearance, as well as an audible voice. So ‘Eli said to Sh’mu’el, “Go, and lie down. And the LORD called Samuel again the third time. Eli said to Samuel, “Go lie down.

Davis School District Closures, The Core Cast, Singapore Humidity By Month, 00s Kid Shows, What Happened To Batman In Titans, What Does D Oh Mean When Texting, Hammer Of Thunderbolts, Gabriel Elorde Awards, Curve Short Film, If It Isn't Love Why I Keep Coming Back Lyrics, Batman Animated Series Blu-ray, Ufc Undisputed 3 Roster, Kyle Newacheck Height, Race To 10, Magic Mike Xxl Full Movie Google Drive, Ocean City, Md Today, Current Healthcare Legislation Issues 2020, Ikan Dori, All Souls' Day 2019, Vail 4th Of July 2020, Honeymoon In South Africa, Leave Her To Heaven (criterion), Most Hat Tricks In A Season Nhl, Clark County Fireworks 2019, Listen Live To Wfla Radio, Guardamar Del Segura Market, Breathe Collective Soul Lyrics, Lady Of The Lake 2020, Melbourne Cup Day 2020 Cancelled, Puyallup Fireworks Show 2020, Top Reggae Songs 2019, John Arlott Son Death, Something Tee, Vessel Definition Biology, Clemson Football Desktop Wallpaper, Dreamgirls What About Me, You Got What I Need But You Say I'm Just A Friend, The Beautiful And Damned Summary Sparknotes, Mark Sanchez Kids, Barcelona Carnival, Past Lotto Results, Top Gear Rally Gbc, Burning Bright Netflix, Jennifer Tilly Poker Winnings, Oskar Name, Wholesale Christmas Trees California, Sirius Xm, Noise In Communication, Giant Jobs Philadelphia, She's Hotter Than Sayings, Wtp Lyrics, Things To Be Grateful For In Life, Devin Haney Merch, The Patriot Cast, Raya Wiki, Ari Fletcher Age, Hotel Zephyr San Francisco Email Address, Naoya Inoue Next Fight Cancelled,

No Comments

Post a Comment