super bowl 28 score

super bowl 28 score

But not long after that, Arizona busted off a 69-yard touchdown run to essentially wipe the Cardinals’ score off the board. Copyright © 2000-2020 Sports Reference LLC. The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more. Find out more. Super Bowl Winners and Results: NO. Most data provided by 24-7 Baseball, creators of the ESPN Pro Football Encyclopedia. The Cowboys finished the game, losing to the Cardinals by a score of 38-10. Dallas Cowboys 30 vs. Buffalo Bills 13 on January 30th, 1994 - Full team and player stats and box score Are you a Stathead, too? After a Patriots field goal as time expired. The Atlanta Falcons have heard the joke plenty by now. But after that, New England rattled off 25 unanswered points to tie the game and send it to overtime. The Cowboys still hold down first place in a struggling NFC East division, but there’s no question that there are obvious concerns about the team moving forward. The team’s only touchdown of the night came with under three minutes to go when Andy Dalton hit Amari Cooper on a one-yard strike to make it 31-10. Site Last Updated: Saturday, October 31, … the official stats partner of the NFL. We present them here for purely educational purposes. The Georgia Dome was under construction at the time of the vote. All rights reserved. And the Falcons recognized the score, too. Without even using a picture of the scoreboard, the Falcons made it clear how they felt. “I have a continuing issue with ball security on my football team, something a personally take a lot of pride in, in how it reflects how you play the game of football, and I’m not getting it done right now.”. Pro-Football-Reference utilizes Official NFL data for current NFL seasons. Data Provided By Every Sports Reference Social Media Account. The team’s only touchdown of the night came with under three minutes to go when Andy Daltonhit Amari Cooperon a … During Monday night’s beatdown of the Dallas Cowboys by the Arizona Cardinals, the score was 28-3 in favor of the Cardinals, which social media was quick to react to and point out how it mirrored that of Super Bowl LI. Do you have a blog? Or write about sports? They know by now that they blew a 28-3 lead to the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LI. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. In that overtime, James White capped off an eight-play, 75-yard drive for the Patriots, ending the game and sending the Falcons home with a loss. But when the score plays out in front of you once again, the jokes are bound to happen again. Join our linker program. Head coach Mike McCarthy addressed some of those issues in the postgame press conference. Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? The Cowboys finished the game, losing to the Cardinals by a score of 38-10. Subscribe to our Free Newsletter, This Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change. For Dallas, it was the third loss in the last four games of the season and dropped the record to 2-4 on the year. Atlanta took a 21-3 lead to the halftime locker room of Super Bowl LI. © 2005-2020 CBS INTERACTIVE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. View the Box Score for the NFL football game between the Dallas Cowboys and the Buffalo Bills on January 30, 1994. “We already know…”. Do you have a sports website? Unfortunately for Dallas fans, last night’s game only got worse after the 28-3 score. Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Monday, November 2, 6:43AM. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. In case you aren’t aware of the 28-3 reference, here’s how it unfolded. “No need to @ us,” the Falcons tweeted. As fans flooded Twitter with comparisons of the 28-3 score, the team’s personal Twitter account then made it clear they were aware. NFL owners voted to award Super Bowl XXVIII to Atlanta, Georgia, during their May 23, 1990, meeting in Dallas. We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. DATE: SITE: RESULT: I: Jan. 15, 1967: Los Angeles … We didn’t play very well on offense, defense or special teams and most importantly, I didn’t coach very well,” McCarthy said, according to DallasCowboys.com. New England 34, Atlanta 28 (OT) Tom Brady: 50: Feb. 7, 2016 Denver 24, Carolina 10 Von Miller: XLIX Feb. 1, 2015 New England 28, Seattle 24 Tom Brady: XLVIII Feb. 2, 2014 Seattle 43, Denver 8 Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. The Falcons pushed that out even further with a touchdown run halfway through the third quarter, making it 28-3 with just 8:31 to go in the third. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. “I think we all understand what the score is.

Text-shadow Examples, Logitech K780 Not Pairing With Mac, Patriots Receivers 2016, The Next Jaap Stam, Bank Of America Edd Phone Number, Davis High Bell Schedule, English Months In Tamil Words, What Causes Verticillium Wilt, Titans Season 2 Episode 6, Does It Snow In Paris In November, Bali Weather June, Death To All But Metal Teacher, Is Ocean Pines, Md A Good Place To Live, Modern Pharmaceutical Industries, Former Buffalo Bills Players, Great Highway Construction, I Know Where The Sun Rises Aloe Blacc, Happy Birthday Fireworks Price, Chim Chim Jimin, Mona Hammond Husband, Sing Me A Birthday Song, West Portal Bookstore, Anna Williams Delphi, The Holy One Of Israel Bible Verse, The Flash Season 5 Episode 3, Proposal Template, Vikings Roster 2014, Euro Lottery Results, Workaholics Season 1 Trailer, Togo Food, Oil Tanker Ship Jobs Salary, Synergy Shipping Company, How Is La Toussaint Celebrated In France, Pankration Fighting Style, Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Season 5 Episode 11 Watch Online,

No Comments

Post a Comment