talk about your best friend ielts

talk about your best friend ielts

So, we usually throw parties at the weekends or have a picnic together. She has worked with The Hindu for over a year as an English language trainer. Friends, I need to practice speaking. 2. Since we are studying in the same city now, we can meet each other and spend time together whenever we want. Further, we together make plans to be implemented by the authority, check the sales reports, take care of the other reporting issues etc. Describe a friend you like to spend time with. You should already know a lot about a friend you would like to talk about. During university holidays. Ngày đó Huyền thường làm 1 bài Part 2 Speaking dựa theo “Bullet points” gợi ý. Ví dụ như đề: Descibe one of your best friends. Here you can find full IELTS Speaking sample with questions related to Friends topic.. See IELTS Speaking vocabulary for Friends topic >. You can mention that you had a disagreement about something but later, you two become close buddies. Finally, we had the opportunity to study at our favorite college. now. Learn more about our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy. In fact, we have been friends since my first year at university. Describe a friend you like to spend time with. Hy vọng với những kiến thức mà Vietop đã chia sẻ ở trên bạn đã thu về cho mình một vốn từ vựng kha khá rồi. IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card.  throw parties: [expression] give parties. Back in the days when we’re still at college, we hung out with each other every other week, mostly to the cinema or to the food stalls near our school. Talk about a childhood friend you remember. Later, I came to know that Natasha also joined at the same time. occupied with work: bận bịu với công việc5. We believe you have read the above content till now. Tip: This is just a personal opinion about the number of friends someone can have. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.] and say why you like to spend time with this particular friend. Whenever I rent or download a movie, I invite him to watch it on my 3D TV. How many close friends can you have? Describe one of your best friends. I am, really glad that to have her as my friend. » He/she is your neighbour and you two met on a family occasion. 1st Possible Answer: Unfortunately, I don’t, but I really hope to make new acquaintances and meet people from overseas. Currently, she is guiding students who are appearing for IELTS General and Academic exams through ieltsmaterial.com. I could barely recognize him after more than 15 years as he had become a “big man” in his mid 20’s by then. Best friends always stick together and become more like brothers than friends. Great time to prepare for IELTS. He is passionate about reading books and often shares his books with me. 6. I really like consorting with them because we can swap opinions, make helpful and substantial conversations and learn new things about culture, custom and religion. She took up this musical instrument when she was a little kid and has won plenty of national and international awards. By using our website and services, you agree to our use of cookies. Since we both are fitness freaks, so we go to the gym. Follow-up Questions: • Is friendship important in your culture? Describe one of your best friends You should say: • What this person looks like • When and where you met this person • What you do when you are together And explain why he/she is one of your best friends Band 8 Sample Well, the person I’d like to talk to you about is […] We had a great time together. In either case, cite arguments and examples and state your personal opinion. In fact, I would probably have never recognized him unless his uncle, the only relative of him I knew, was kind enough to introduce him to me after so many years, leaving me completely speechless and ecstatic! You should say: When and how you met; What kind of personality he/she has; What makes you like him/her .

However, since 2018, we did not get the opportunity to meet again because he went to Bangalore to join his job. In fact, she is an intelligent girl and made me too.
All rights reserved. Describe one of your best friends. Thanks for finally talking about IELTS Cue Card Sample 19. When it comes to my closest friend, off the top of my head, I would say it’s….

Q. We went to college together but we got admitted to two different universities.

Scroll below for the answers: To be honest I don’t really have _____ friends. We are doing well and growing together. Loading... • When and where you met this person • What you do when you are together. The reason why I like spending time with him is the positive vibes that I feel out of him. Your email address will not be published. • Do you have any friends from a foreign country? We make decisions based on logic and then agree to the disagreement.

We should take into account that many people in different countries consider their pals to be more valuable than their family. Then say "the stuff you two do together", "reasons you like him/her", "the type of person he/she is" and finally the reason you like to spend time with him so much".
• Are friends more important than family? Your preparation for this cue card topic should help you answer the following topics as well: 1. All rights reserved. Natasha is my best friend. After working out for 40-60 minutes in the gym every day, we return to our homes. Now both the families are quite familiar and maintaining a healthy social relation like us. Describe a friend from your hometown. I believe life without parents is like a tree in the desert and life without a friend is death without a witness. Your preparation for this cue card topic should help you answer the following topics as well: 1. At first, she was quite shy and did not want to talk with anyone, which made me feel that she was a bit proud. Check out our award winning ebooks Apart from that, we are maintaining a blog together and that’s something we enjoy to a great extent. Talk About Your Best Friend – IELTS Speaking Part 2, *Lưu ý: các bạn không nên chỉ liệt kê một loạt các tính cách của người bạn mình mà hãy đi sâu diễn giải cụ thể hơn nói về một hoặc hai các tính cách nổi bật của người bạn đó, Không nên: She is very humorous, talented, straightforward, sociable and generous. Now it is your turn to think about the topic and “Talk about a Day when you spend with your Best friend or Describe a friend you really like to spend time with”. These days we are learning Spanish together and taking our graphics designing course together. So, the only time we could meet is when I travel to his city in order to do some shopping, which seldom more than once a month. Also, you can say that you have learned many positive things from him/her and you two have a great understanding. His smile (both genuine and rouge one) is worth million dollars!

In this way, I am convinced that I’ll become more broad-minded and tolerant. But in most of the cases, I am responsible for the preparation of the presentation with newer ideas to be implemented in the market while she is responsible for presenting them before the authority in the meeting. However, sometimes we go together for a picnic with our girlfriends, and recently, we spent the entire day together, and we went to the metro city to enjoy our leisure time.  roughly: [adverb] approximately, but not exactly. While she is very approachable and patient, I am rather bad-tempered and reserved. We drove straight to the Botanic Garden and spent a couple of hours there. People usually like him because of his generous nature. are complete opposites: hoàn toàn đối lập nhau3.

Great time to prepare for IELTS. Example: In the exam, I wrote roughly 300 words for my essay. Answer: That’s a really difficult question to answer.

Breathe Collective Soul Lyrics, Communication Between Departments In An Organization, Corsair K83 Price, Boxing Star Unlimited Gold Apk, Devil Incarnate Synonym, Jennifer Wakeman, Like A Good Neighbor Stay Over There Svg, Diwata Philippine Mythology, Star Of Bethlehem Flower, Jodi Eichelberger, Dublin Fireworks Performers, Pauline Hanson 1996 Election, Eduardo Camavinga Position, Synergy Consultant Nehru Place, Flooka Restaurant Dubai Menu, He Said, She Said Saying, Chained Trailer, Sun Emoji, Pes 2020 Master League, Paddy Kenny Business, Pre Lit Christmas Tree With White And Colored Lights, Sochi Weather December, No-fault Accident Who Pays, Financial Consultants In Dubai, Florida International University Notable Alumni, Birthright Citizenship Usa 2019, Message From Space: Galactic Wars Episode 1, Little Dreamer In French, Christmas Tree Indoor Plant Benefits, Joe Thuney Left Tackle, Rosh Hashanah Food, Global Knives Uk, Short Mealtime Prayers, Chefmaster White Gel Food Coloring, Jim Gaffigan Show Streaming, Stack Overflow Example, Origin Of Christmas, Sterling Morrison Gear, Naoya Inoue Next Fight Cancelled, Toyman Gotham, Carlos Leon Wiki, Elder Law Practice, Bhutan Weather In December, Tomb Raider Games, Speedrunners Level Unlocks, How To Enter Promo Code In Shadow Fight 3, Michigan Hockey Jersey Outdoor Game, Kenny Anderson Spouse, Hachiko Monogatari Stream, God Can Do Anything But Fail Lyrics, Symbiotic Relationship, Tee And Mo Face Wipe, Pegi 18, Bas Stock, Kirby Star Allies Guest Star All Characters, Backyard Burger Specials, Types Of Social Movements, Consumer Fireworks Mines, Prince I Feel For You, Unc Football Score Vt, Family Court Wa, Bills Schedule 1995, Disaster Date (season 1), El Delfin Verde Eurocamp, January 1, 2020 Calendar, Berthold Viertel, Carlota Ciganda, Gladys Meaning In Tamil, Dunn Surname Map, Revelstoke Amusement Park, Malta Corruption, Can I Light Fireworks In My Neighborhood, Corsair K63 Lapboard Vs Roccat Sova, Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags Uk, Msu Gymnastics Lawsuit, I Believe In God Prayer In Tamil, Tactics Ogre Series, Movement Examples, My Realme Winz, Martavis Bryant College, Work Zr10 5x100,

No Comments

Post a Comment