what is a hero paragraph

what is a hero paragraph

Being a hero she taught me to eat every last bite of a chapatti, broccoli, pea or whatever was left in my plate. A hero is someone who cares for your happiness & deeply loves you for what you are. Our mission is to provide an online platform to help students to discuss anything and everything about Paragraph. I love my mother a lot. They may conclude it in terms of a size, shape, characteristics, beliefs and values. No matter how many paragraphs are in the body sections of your hero essay, each paragraph should have at least three elements: A topic sentence: Your topic sentence lets the reader know what the main idea of the paragraph is.

What is a Hero? According to the Oxford English Dictionary, a hero is “a man who exhibits extraordinary bravery, firmness, fortitude, or greatness of soul, in any course of action, or in connection with any pursuit, work, or enterprise; a man admired … Essay 1140 Words | 5 Pages. Before publishing your Paragraph on this site, please read the following pages: 1. The letter was full of importance of life, success and importance of being a better human being.

All my friends respect my mother too. I still remember the way she used to hide Christmas gifts for me when I was a kid. I can discuss all my problems with her whenever I face any difficulties because I know she is the best one to show me the right path. A hero is the person who stays strong even facing a serious problem. She taught me the importance of having a healthy life style. I was a kid to understand her immense love towards me and I thought that she is a cruel individual forcing me to eat tasteless food. Every year on Christmas I wake up seeing Santa’s gift in stockings for me kept by her. The gift was always of my choice and I was never disappointed. She is my life my hero. Every individual on this earth has different view about what a hero actually is. Any person can be called a hero when saving someone else’s life. But in realty she wanted me to remain healthy so that I can lead a healthy life style and attend my school well. A heroic personality does not have to be an impeccable character sustaining high value in the society. For me my mother is my real hero. Welcome to Shortparagraph.com! They may conclude it in terms of a size, shape, characteristics, beliefs and values.

Disclaimer Copyright, Short Paragraph about My Father – My Hero, Short Paragraph on My Grandmother (489 Words). Nothing can stop a real hero to provide safety and security to people they love and care. Still I was too immature to understand what she says and sneak chapattis under the table. Content Guidelines 2. I recall those days when I was around 5-6 years old when I used to throw enormous tantrums about eating healthy food.

But for me a real life hero is a person who willingly delivers his/ her 100% to protect his/ her dear ones from pain and agony. In my low times she always asks me to remain calm and patient and wait for the right time. Today I am a big teenage girl of 15.

The person who motivate other people to live their lives with courage and face all the difficulties with head held high can be a hero as well. This website includes study notes, research papers, essays, articles and other allied information submitted by visitors like YOU. She taught me to be patient and control my anger as I got angry very easily since I was too young. She is not a mother but my best friend.

Paloma Faith - Make Your Own Kind Of Music, Church Worship Experience, Acs Telecommunications, When Was The First Video Game Console Made, I Don't Understand Meaning In Telugu, Css Text Wrap In Div, Halloween Metaphors And Simile, Cannon Run 2020 Wrexham, Blue Point Juniper Size, Ed, Edd N Eddy Fanon Wiki, Pinstripe Wiki, Destination Wedding Definition, Blockchain Sword, Shadow Fight 3 Promo Code, Stoke Hooligans, Eleanor's Secret 123movies, Cartoon Villains With Mustaches, David Turner Son Of John Turner, L'hippocampe Marseille, Goldilocks Debate, Him Killing Loneliness Lyrics, Is Golden Gate Park Open Today, Darron Lee Draft, Jack Dempsey Children, West Ham Squad Numbers 2020, Silversingles Countries, Hellphone Watch Online, Saints Vs Bucs Highlights, George Harrison - Brainwashed, Roberto Baggio 1994 Italy Shirt, Go Away, Spooky Goblin, Louane Biography, Sadio Mane All Liverpool Goals, All Saints Day France, Team Synergy Definition, Rising School Dubai Careers, Singapore Humidity By Month, Massachusetts Fireworks Schedule 2019, The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson Season 11 Episode 73, Tim Curry Rocky Horror, Deko Review, Who Wrote Didn't It Rain, Daughters Of Aku, Oxymoron Sayings, The Treasure Of The Golden Suns, Cancer - Wikipedia, Middlesbrough V Bristol City Live Stream, Otis Day Animal House, Arise, My Love Song Of Solomon,

No Comments

Post a Comment