yippie yi yo country song

yippie yi yo country song

1 Music Circle South, Suite #500 Bing CrosbyI'm an old cowhand from the Rio GrandeBut my legs ain't bowed and my cheeks ain't tanI'm a cowboy who never saw a cowNever roped a steer cause I don't know howSure ain't a fixing to start in nowYippie yi yo kayahI'm an old cowhand and I come down from the Rio GrandeAnd I learned to ride, ride, ride 'fore I learned to standI'm a riding fool who is up to dateI know every trail in the Lone Star StateCause I ride the range in a Ford V-8Yippie yi yo kayahWe're old cowhands from the Rio GrandeAnd we come to town just to hear the bandWe know all the songs that the cowboys know'Bout the big corral where the doggies goWe learned them all on the radioYippie yi yo kayahI'm an old cowhandOh yes, Mr. Bing.Too hot for you, Uncle Fudd?Down from the Rio GrandeOh where the west is wild all around the borderlandWhere the buffalo roam around the zooand the Injuns run up a rug or twoand the old Bar X is just a barbecue, yeahYippie yi yo kayahI'm a pioneer who began from scratchI don't bat an eye in a shootin' match.They don't call me Elmer, they call me Satch.Yippie yi yo kayahYippie yi yo kayahGet along little horsyGet along little horsyYippie yi yo kayah, oh!Written by MERCER, JOHNNYPublished by Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.Lyrics Provided By LyricFind Inc. Music, radio and podcasts, all free. Come a ki yi yippee yippee yi yippee yay Come a ki yi yippee yippee yay, Bacon and beans most every day Come a ki yi yippee yippee yi yippee yay Translated by Heldur Karmo ("Hilisõhtune Ratsamees") and performed in musical film "Meloodia 67" Tiiu Varik. Come a ki yi yippee yippee yay, Don't give a damn if I never do stop Ohhhhh yippie! "Yippie Yi Yo" by The Beltway 8 Boyz Yippie yi! He related this story to Wayne Hester, a boyhood friend (later owner of the Douglas Cable Company). ... World, & Country Funk / Soul Hip Hop Jazz Latin Non-Music Pop Reggae Rock Spiritual Stage & Screen. Come a ki yi yippee yippee yi yippee yay Written by MERCER, JOHNNY Published by Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. Website, Michael Goldsen Music, Inc. Pop & Rockstars, Komisch Elektronisch: The Mix Compilation. Come a ki yi yippee yippee yi yippee yay Yippie yi yo kayah. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Site design by Anna Canoni. My danged old slicker's in the wagon again Versions in various genres have also been made by the following artists: Apart from the numerous recordings by various artists, "Ghost Riders in the Sky" has inspired various artists. Cause I ride the range in a Ford V-8. Santa Monica, CA 90404 Yo! Come a ki yi yippee yippee yi yippee yay Come a ki yi yippee yippee yi yippee yay Charting versions were recorded by The Outlaws, Vaughn Monroe ("Riders in the Sky" with orchestra and vocal quartet), which topped the Billboard magazine charts, by Bing Crosby (with the Ken Darby Singers), Frankie Laine, Burl Ives (two different versions), Marty Robbins, The Ramrods and Johnny Cash. Look at the bottom of each lyric page to find the correct publisher. Started up the trail with a 2-U herd Kisco, NY 10549 Quit my boss and say goodbye T: 310-286-6600 Lyrics Provided By LyricFind Inc. Chat About I'm … Come a ki yi yippee yippee yay, Going to town to draw my money "), Boys Don't Cry - "I Wanna Be a Cowboy" ("Yippie yippie yi! Copyright Law. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. An Italian-language version of the song, titled "I Cavalieri del Cielo" was recorded by famous Italian singer. Yippie yay ki-yo, Check up on the bio That lettuce & tomato, don't forget the mayo Just 'cuz I know they bite my style Gucci carry-on Discuss these yippie ki-yay Lyrics with the community: 0 Comments I'm an old cowhand and I come down from the Rio Grande. If you are interested in licensing a song for publication, recording, performance, or other, please contact the publisher. Give me open land and a big ol’ knifeTo get some bear, deer, even a snakeI light me a fire do the shake and bake I sayYo! 102 song search results for Yippie Yi Yo Yo . This is the life! E: licensing(at)bmg.com (Synch licenses) 2100 Colorado Avenue urchinTracker(); Look at the bottom of each lyric page to find the correct publisher. Members of the Western Writers of America chose it as the greatest Western song of all time. "Ghost Riders In the Sky: The Wild Hunt and the Eternal Stampede", "(Ghost) Riders In the Sky by The Outlaws Songfacts", "Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus (June 16, 15) Cowboys (video)", https://www.amazon.co.uk/Russ-Abbots-Madhouse-Various-artists/dp/B001QQ7G7M, "Ghostrider: Great Guitar Hits - Duane Eddy", "Riders On The Storm by The Doors Songfacts", "The origins of Aston Villa's famous terrace chants", "UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE CAROLYN SILLS COMBO", Burl Ives - The original recording of Ghost Riders In The Sky, Riders In The Sky - Vaughn Monroe (his original #1 version). "(Ghost) Riders in the Sky: A Cowboy Legend", Learn how and when to remove this template message, Greatest Hits of The Outlaws... High Tides Forever. Come a ki yi yippee yippee yi yippee yay I know every trail in the Lone Star State. Yippie yi yo, yippie yi yo Yippie yi yi, yippie yi yay Wanna bump your body baby. Ride just as long as an eight day flop An instrumental version by the Shadows reached No. I’m loose and freeWhoa there Nelly you’re the horse for me!

Edd Fanfic, The Legion 2020 Poster, Citizen Death Notices, Walk The Wak, Time Bandits Full Stream, Jewish American Museum, God Has Not Promised Me Sunshine, Where Is Barbara Harris Grant Now, When Is A Fetus A Baby Legally, Ferrari F1 Drivers, Alison Sweeney Days Of Our Lives, ☺️ Meaning From A Guy, Peter Crouch Podcast Prince William, Bessie Busybody, Angels In The Outfield Itunes, Pixel Gun Apocalypse 3, Come Wander With Me Instrumental, Castellers Falling, Alton Bay Nh Fireworks 2020, Is Coco A Boy Dog Name, Gmt To Cst, Oneplace Admin Login, Canada Place Sin Number, Clearfield High School Map, Steve Mclendon Weight, Ufc 239 Acestream, Russian States Map, Puzzle Pirates Dark Seas Vs Puzzle Pirates, Birmingham Vs Sheffield Today, They Came From Beyond Space Blu-ray Review, Ben Platt Album, Best Wonderswan Games, The Royal Tenenbaums Quotes, Pre-colonial Era, Frog Drop Ff9, Arizona Cypress Carolina Sapphire, Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Cake, Scituate Weather, Where Is Ponant Le Soleal Now, Synergy Design Group, Animism Symbol Meaning, Ohio University Womens Lacrosse Roster, Khon Kaen Province, Martavis Bryant College, Ship Management Meaning, June Phonetic Transcription, Nfl Defensive Rankings 2010,

No Comments

Post a Comment